389Blood/391UH DK LF weekday guild 5/8hm exp

90 Human Death Knight
I am currently looking for a weekday raiding guild to fit my schedule. Times don't matter just so long as days arent Friday-Sunday. I maximize my character to its fullest potential and am a good listener. I currently RL on my main so I know the deal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You can find me on this char as well.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Shaman
We would love to have you app and try out for us. We raid tuesdays and wednesdays 7:30-10:30 server and regularly do 5/8hm.

Please feel free to visit our site at www.incendiarylegion.com... we have cookies :)

(Did I mention that flasks and feasts are provided?)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are currently 6/8 HM in our 10 and 25 man raids. We raid tue-thurs 8pm -12. We currently have been having 25 man raiding issues due to Diablo 3 release and attendance so we have been running 2-10 mans which always go 6/8 and currently both groups working on heroic spine then madness. We really need good healers and prefer ranged caster dps but we will try anybody that knows fights including tanks. If you are interested you can contact anyone in Dominion and they will let GM or one of our officers know. Or u can add me and just pst me anytime I am on.
Thanks,

Email: cb558781@yahoo.com
Dashocka
Dominion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]