Weekly Late Night Raiding

88 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Executus!

It's been brought to my attention that there are a few people interested in raiding late night. I'll be attempting to field a few of these on Horde side, starting next lock out.

The raid times will be Friday/Saturday 3-6 AM ST. Flasks and Food are on your own. Loots rules will be Free Roll, MS>OS.

Attendance weekly won't be required, but is strongly encouraged. If we're faced with a decision of choosing one person over the other, the person with higher attendance will more than likely be chosen.

All I ask gearing-wise is that you know what you're doing gearing, and your gear is good enough for normal DS. I will be Armorying.

Currently we are looking for:
Non-Pally Tank x 1
Healer x 3
Melee DPS x 2
Caster DPS x 2

Please keep in mind that what we're looking for is fairly flexible. The perfect set-up would be to have that number of Caster vs. Melee and non-overlapping healers, but we'll likely accept anyone and everyone.

If you're interested, just send Quixiwarnath a tell in game, or send me a mail if I'm not on, and I'll get back to you =]!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wish there were allies who'd nite raid :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]