8/8HM 401 Ret lf raiding and pvp guild

85 Human Paladin
If you were interested by the title you have the gist of it.

I am a veteran player, going on 7 years. I've held raid positions in all functions, whether that be raid leader, class leader, tank, healer or damage (ranged and melee). I consider myself to be quite competent and astute. I enjoy the challenge raiding offers and like to be efficiently successful; however I am a student and do not have the luxury of devoting irrational amounts of time to the game so I am limited to a 2 raid night per week schedule, not including weekends.

I enjoy pvp of all sorts with world pvp taking the top slot as my favorite. Large scale guild battles at Halaa bring some pretty awesome memories. Lately I have not had the opportunity to be included in any rbgs or well rated arena teams and am looking for that opportunity continuing into MoP.

If you are looking for a smart, relaxed player for a one or two night per week raid team and have an active pvp contingent in your guild, do reply or get with me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]