Best alliance rp server

61 Human Death Knight
05/26/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Acherøn
Yeah but it's usually not walk up rp, because I can't find walk up rp anywhere, you usually have to be in a certain guild

That's the case for all servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Moon Guard is good, aside from Goldshire, but I've mostly played on Wyrmrest Accord.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Do what most RPers do on Wyrmrest Accord: Turn off Trade Chat. Seriously.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Moon Guard.

Goldshire is just a bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Emerald Dream!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Guess I'll try WrA
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Does emerald dream have alot of walk up rp?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Moon guard is the only rp one left that still rps mainly
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I remember that, a few weeks ago, I was testing the Horde side on MG and WrA. Really seemed that WrA has more ppl RP'ing on the Horde. At least in Silvermoon there were a lot of people on the streets and all. While MG seems to have more on the Alliance.

Also, I think it's quite funny all the stuff about Goldshire in MG. Ppl RP about killing, sacrificing, etc ppl around, but if it's sexual "zomg!depravity!". Trolling ppl apart of course. That place is full of low lvl's of people who don't belong on the server and just want to grief.

05/26/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Acherøn
Does emerald dream have alot of walk up rp?

Nope. I don't think so. If there's something is quite small because I went there a few times and didn't find any people rping nor asking for rp.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Mage
Mal'Ganis has a very lively Alliance RP community.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Wyrmrest Accord is good and not all of us will publically mock people still learning to RP. I always suggest getting the MRP addon and you can set that to say you're a beginner roleplayer.

We all started somewhere so have a go at RPing and see what happens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/26/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Shaeckz
Mal'Ganis has a very lively Alliance RP community.

Though I suspect you might be making a joke, I made a character there and was actually surprised when I tested alliance side to see RPing. Maybe it was a fluke to bump into a group that RPed. It's a PvP server. I leveled a character horde side though for less ganking lol. The guild I was in horde-side never ever made fun of me for RPing either. It was the third guild I tried I admit, but they were a good bunch of people and some were genuinely interested.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
05/26/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Sincyon
I've heard Wyrmrest accord is good, not sure though.

Well a group on that server certainly took their RP seriously enough to yell at me when I inadvertently ran through an event they were holding in a SW inn :-/
Reply Quote
83 Undead Mage
05/26/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Vinya
Though I suspect you might be making a joke, I made a character there and was actually surprised when I tested alliance side to see RPing. Maybe it was a fluke to bump into a group that RPed. It's a PvP server. I leveled a character horde side though for less ganking lol. The guild I was in horde-side never ever made fun of me for RPing either. It was the third guild I tried I admit, but they were a good bunch of people and some were genuinely interested.

I was not joking. I truly suggest trying out Mal'Ganis Alliance for your RPing pleasure.
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Warrior
Its been forever since I've been there but pre-cata blackwater raiders was heavy alli RP based. Not sure now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Cenarion Circle has an active RP community, and it's a perfect size. Not so small that you can't find RP, and not so big that you feel you can't really impact anything if you try.

We have a global RP channel on both sides, though the Alliance side is a bit more active these days. I would reccomend rolling an alt there and asking around, just explaining that you're new to the server as an RPer. Assuming one of the gnomes from Conclave doesn't eat you, you should find it easy to get involved.

Good luck!
Edited by Narnicka on 5/26/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't tell you about alliance RP on Feathermoon anymore, but Horde side there are several RP guilds and many RPers in raiding guilds as well. Even hard-core PvPers that RP all the time. It's a medium population server, but I admit, you will have to look for RP. Most I've met have been open to RP though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]