[H] The Aftermath 10man LF 1 dps

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Whisperwind. Some old friends of mine and myself have decided to reform our guild on this server. We originate from Korialstrasz server and departed and went our own ways near the end of WoTLK. Some of us continued to play on different servers while others took a break to take care of things in real life. Our guild was very successful on Korialstrasz. We were a top ranked 25 man guild for several years while we were there.

Recently, some of our core raiders decided to make a comeback and rebuild the guild for MoP. At this time, we are building a 10 man group. Though, we brought some of our experienced players to this server, we are a couple spots short of filling our raid. That is why we need you. ( /points at you )

Currently we need:
1 DPS (frost dk)

Raid Time:
The current plan is for Friday and Saturday nights. The exact time is yet to be determined, but most likely start between 6-8pm server time and last for 3-4 hours per night depending on the start time and time needed to complete the raid.

Initially recruits are placed on a 30 day trial rank. After your 30 day trial is expired and you have performed satisfactory and attended 100% of our raids during this time period, you will be promoted to the raider rank.

Since we are running a small group and don't plan to have more than 11 raiders in the guild at this time, attendance will be required to be near 100%.

The guild provides any consumables needed for raid for any raider rank member. This includes potions, flasks, enchants and gems for upgrades, and repairs during raid time.

If you are interested in our guild please feel free to contact Sabbet, Zeriaa, Khor, Wulfrem or myself for any questions.
Edited by Bladeangel on 7/9/2012 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
8/8 in DS on Friday with 1 pug.

Thank you to our friendly mage pug. Sorry I don't remember your name but thanks to you our first week back to raiding was a success.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Welcome to the neighborhood. Talent infusions are always welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to see ya's in MoP for HM progression!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
updated recruit needs

In search of 1 melee that can make raid times. We would really like to have a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Regardless of who the pug mage was, I will gladly take credit for their performance in their stead.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Welcome to Whisperwind. It looks like you've already been warmly received, so I will just wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
still looking for 1 melee. prefer rogue
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
One of our dps is taking a shift change in jobs and will need to be replaced. This opens up a spot for a hunter beginning next raid lockout.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
When you need a resto sham, inbox me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome back guys!

^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We are currently 3/8 heroic DS working on our 4th.

LF a frost dk that can make raid times. Fri/Sat 7:30-11:30 server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i can make the times you speak of.
tristan_laxson@yahoo.com is my live id. add me anytime. gear isnt the greatest but my main is 6/8 heroic exp.. 3rd plate second burn on spine.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Shifting the roster around a bit.

2 spots available.

non-warrior tank
hunter

MUST be able to make raid times
MUST have gear suitable to do the early heroic bosses or better
MUST know how to listen and communicate when necessary
Edited by Bladesdruid on 7/20/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]