Most Active Guild on this server

90 Draenei Death Knight
For any of you that dont know it....Azeroths Resistance is by far the Largest, most Active guild on this server. We have events running every day of the week ranging from World PVP to Old as well as New Content raids. Our guild is NOT a hardcore raiding guild, but rather a casual, laid back type of guild with alot of fun people to play with. If your interested in joining a stress free guild with tons of people to play with and experience the true interactive gameplay of the worlds largest MMO, then we have a place in our guild for you. Check out our web site @ www.azerothsresistance.com or contact one of our officers in game for more information. thanks for checking out my post!
Reply Quote
heard you guys are scammers :((
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
05/24/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Expelliarmus
heard you guys are scammers :((

Luckily, no. Just a false rumor created by a former member who seems to enjoy trolling us. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
world pvp lol thats a joke !! i had a char in AR i didnt have to do anything i was just invited and nothing ever went threw and none of ur players are even that good at pvp
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
05/17/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Imrdy
We have events running every day of the week ranging from World PVP to Old as well as New Content raids.

Keyword RUNNING! Not clearing! Wipes on wipes on wipes. Kind of like how you can't even down the Lich King in cata...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
05/25/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Jaliya
We have events running every day of the week ranging from World PVP to Old as well as New Content raids.

Keyword RUNNING! Not clearing! Wipes on wipes on wipes. Kind of like how you can't even down the Lich King in cata...

Here Jaliya.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorefiend/Sabriye/achievement#168:14922

See all the achivements from January of this year, up till now? That was because of Azeroth's Resistance. Plus, look at your guilds accomplishments compared to AR's.

I rest my case.

Anyone reading this thread should know it's best to ignore Jaliya, as they are one of the biggest trolls on Gorefiend and seems to enjoy bashing a guild they used to be in.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Sadly I was in the guild for a week if that.and I joined when i xferd here. I didn't know how bad a guild could be.. +1 for having 500 members?
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Sabriye

Here Jaliya.

See all the achivements from January of this year, up till now? That was because of Azeroth's Resistance. Plus, look at your guilds accomplishments compared to AR's.

I rest my case.

Anyone reading this thread should know it's best to ignore Jaliya, as they are one of the biggest trolls on Gorefiend and seems to enjoy bashing a guild they used to be in.

are you bragging about getting achieves you weren't good enough to get 3 years ago? or wat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
World PVP? I'm sure my horde friends like the free kills you give them.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Might switch my rogue over just to gank AR .. C:
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Jaliya
Might switch my rogue over just to gank AR
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Death Knight
05/17/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Imrdy
For any of you that dont know it....Azeroths Resistance is by far the Largest, most Active guild on this server. We have events running every day of the week ranging from World PVP to Old as well as New Content raids. Our guild is NOT a hardcore raiding guild, but rather a casual, laid back type of guild with alot of fun people to play with. If your interested in joining a stress free guild with tons of people to play with and experience the true interactive gameplay of the worlds largest MMO, then we have a place in our guild for you. Check out our web site @ www.azerothsresistance.com or contact one of our officers in game for more information. thanks for checking out my post!

I want to join your guild
Reply Quote
32 Human Warlock
08/06/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Kiozukex

I want to join your guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/25/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Sabriye

Here Jaliya.

I rest my case.

Did this guy just compare a pve guild to a pvp guild?

Or well, what DO you call AE? Cause i hear they try at both, but can't accomplish.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I am looking for a very ACTIVE guild. I like doing quests, I like to raid, and a I like to PVP. I am certainly willing to transfer chars to a certain realm (2 90s on Thrall and a 90 on Argent Dawn). I just want to be in a group that actually wants t do stuff together/ help each other out as opposed to downing this week's raid content). PLEASElet me know, Horde side.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Warrior
I like to join.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
I'm looking for a good guild that is kind of active and will actually not be afraid of teaching a person who just started playing 2 weeks ago I can figure some stuff out but I haven't figured out how dungeons work do I tele there? or do I have to find it. I m level 96 because of questing and pet battles and the player boost for upgrading but I'm not getting a lot of knowledge from anything I read. I like to help other players but I'm finding wow not very noob friendly. I'm an ex Ultima Online player. Loved it back then but its lost a lot of players shards (servers) are empty. So I figured my son and I could give wow a try. love the game graphics, & flight, and well that about sums it up anyone looking for a good noob to learn and later teach others I'm available....
P.S. screamin demons (guild) is ok but very few online So its like not being in a guild. Game on Peeps...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]