Dead Servers: The Scryers

(Locked)

85 Undead Priest
The Scryers... it was pretty nice realm in TBC, and now it's dead. After WotLK everything went bad. People began to leave, RP went down, plus we are really low on progression. I guess what I'm getting at is people come help out the The Scryers, or any "dead servers". Lets get this realm and any other "dead" realm back up and running!
85 Draenei Shaman
Preach it, gurl.
85 Human Paladin
Pretty sure dead servers are the exact reason that Blizzard is implementing cross-realm zones. At least that's what I took away from the blue posts.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sentinels has suffered dramatically recently. Many guilds that held a lot of active RPers has fled for Wyrmrest Accord, and really, all that remains on Sentinels that actively RPs in public, is those in my guild, The Chaos Order.

We openly rp in public, in hopes that any new RPers will see that the realm is not without RP. But it's difficult to do, considering there are only a handful of people who RP in the guild.

I want to join you in effort to help The Scryers, Sentinels, and other realms that have lost.
90 Troll Hunter
The deadness of The Scyers is a bit exaggerated, but it's certainly an issue.

I think the best way to solve the issue, at this point, is to try to maintain the burst of activity and momentum we'll get from MoP. It may not be easy, but I think it's probably our best shot.

Hopefully the cross-realm thing will make this task a little bit easier. For now, though, we should probably focus on preparing for MoP rather than wasting our energy dragging people away from Diablo III because, let's face it, that game's a vortex.
85 Orc Warlock
Well I just transferred here from Area 52. I hope I did the right thing -.-
90 Undead Priest
05/23/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Ector
“one who sponges of the parents after reaching post-college age”

Democrat voter.
90 Draenei Warrior
My guild, Keepers of the Light, are one of the few RPing guilds on this server. We are not hardcore RPing all the time, but we have RP events and get together's where we stay in character.

I am putting together a solid team of officers at the moment and assigning them all new jobs to keep things going--One of the new jobs is the events coordinator. They will be in charge of planning fun events and RP events is on the list.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll make sure to have your name go on our invite list. I know we have a few RP weddings in mind just for fun :]

I remember when my guildies and I downed the Lich King. After we killed him suddenly we just automatically went in character and stayed that way for quite a while. Talking about how it was our quest to end his life and bring him to justice for all the pain and suffering he caused, lol. It was incredibly fun because it was completely random :D

So yes there are still some RP guilds out there. Mine being one of them. We also have a Knighting Ceremony that is strictly RP only where I give promotions to the guildies. It's a favorite event within our guild.

Anyway, don't lose hope everyone! There are still RPer's out there! :]

FOR THE LIGHT!

- Aurria
GM of KotL
05/23/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Chamberlain
“one who sponges of the parents after reaching post-college age”

Democrat voter.
LOL so true
27 Human Warrior
For someone who is desperate to stay relevant I guess Ector is doing a good job of it. I have been away from the game for almost a year and now and its Ector this and Ector that and he isn’t even posting anything. It sounds to me that you Cal may have a man crush? Too bad I am sure some lucky woman would love to have your full and undivided attentions.

What’s wrong with Lola? Her ads in trade are cute. :/
Edited by Sofi on 6/4/2012 8:19 AM PDT
The "Cheers" atmosphere is why I came here. Along with a few friends of mine. Went from hardcore raiding to the casual scene, and always wanted to play my lock.

TBH I like this server as much as someone can. With cross-realm it seems really impersonal, but hey, people are friendly when I'm looking for a crafter and whatnot.
90 Worgen Druid
I went to a higher pop server for a while for raiding, and ended up coming back. Other servers may have more of a raiding scene, but they don't have the atmosphere of The Scryers. There's just something about it that makes it home.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]