armory not updating.

86 Blood Elf Paladin
I really have no idea where to inquire about something like this, but i am trying to gear up my holy pally spec using askmrrobot, but i logged out and back in and refreshed it and the page didnt change, so i repeatedly logged out and to other characters and still the same, so I checked the armory, my character has not changed to the gear/spec that i am currently in. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Have you logged out of the game before doing this?

If not, sometimes the armory is just slow, and takes a while to update :(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
yes i logged to my mage for about 10 minutes thinking it might be just slow to update today for some reason, but that didn't help
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Have you hit the Reload button? Not the browser's Refresh button, but the actual Reload that's on the Ask Mr Robot website?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
the armory still hasnt updated me as being in holy spec, i know why mrrobot isnt seeing me in holy, the armory is the problem :(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
my character still hasnt updated on the armory... very strange.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mine hasn't updated since last night, about 8 hours ago. Armory is not updating, despite having been logged out for all that time.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
none of my toons are updating either. Please fix !!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Come on blizz! I need this to work before my raid tonight!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
None of my toons are updating either. A fix would be nice. Not all of us appreciate you messing everything up for diablo.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
There is no FIX for this.

This is the way of the armory, has been since day one. Can take 2 mins some times, and other times 2 days.
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
this should be posted in either the website bugs or features forum. CS forum is for in game issues not anything to do with website stuff. Sorry. They wouldn't be able to help with the issue nor give an update about it.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
I've been having the same issues since upgrading some gear, hasn't updated since thursday.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yup not updating today looks like - went in to check kills and achieves and none of the ones completed yesterday are on there. Probably due to the Diablo 3 frenzy - don't know why an internal system shouldn't be doing its job unless they turned it off to slow down access to the servers. Probably not the best idea since you will get constant requests from 3rd party sites anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter

This is the way of the armory, has been since day one. Can take 2 mins some times, and other times 2 days.

Thats bull. 2 days for a service WE pay for! I have never had to wait 2 days at most 2 or 3 min. This is bull BLIZZ get off your a##'s and fix the game WE PAY FOR!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is in fact a bug and I am seeing it as well on my alt. It has been over 24 hours since my character was updated and I have logged out/shut down WoW several times since then. I am fully expecting blizzard to come out of the woodwork acknowledging this and providing a fix as soon as they can. Just be patient.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Log out in outlands. Updated me the second I logged off.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

Thats bull. 2 days for a service WE pay for! I have never had to wait 2 days at most 2 or 3 min. This is bull BLIZZ get off your a##'s and fix the game WE PAY FOR!

Calm down. You are getting what you paid for.

THE GAME AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

As someone else said, log out in Outlands. It worked for me as well. It might not be Outlands specifically, it might be any area outside of a major city.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/19/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Soulplane
Log out in outlands. Updated me the second I logged off.

Worked for me. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]