DS 8/8HM and Lifebinder's Handmaiden FOR SALE

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Censored is now selling the Savior of Azeroth title and Lifebinder's Handmaiden mount from Heroic Deathwing.

Price:

Deathwing Only

150k gold non-negotiable.

You get:

Savior of Azeroth title.
Life-Binder's Handmaiden which teaches the Lifebinder's Handmaiden mount.
Any weapon drops.

Full Heroic Clear[/b]
200k gold non-negotiable.

You get:

Full 8/8HM clear.
Some meta achievements if needed (Don't Stand So Close, Holding Hands, Ping Pong Champion, Minutes to Midnight).
Most gear drops, with a few reserves. You can contact me to inquire about the availability of certain pieces.
Savior of Azeroth title.
Life-Binder's Handmaiden which teaches the Lifebinder's Handmaiden mount.
Any Deathwing weapon drops with the exception of Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps

This mount will go to a 1% drop rate with the release of Mist of Pandaria, as happened to Mimiron's Head and Invincible with the release of Cataclysm. This is one of your best chances to get this mount, guaranteed.

Details:

The full purchase price will be traded to us prior to any kills. This is non-negotiable.

We are NOT selling Savior of Azeroth titles alone at this time.
We do not guarantee the drop of any specific item.
We are not selling Experiment 12-B or Reins of the Blazing Drake, should they drop in the course of an 8/8h clear.
We are not selling regular meta achievements apart from the ones listed above.

If you are interested in buying this mount from us, please contact myself or Balefire in game to discuss scheduling. In game mail is probably the best form of contact. You can also add me on real ID at nazlicensored@gmail.com. There is currently a short wait list. We can provide references from previous buyers on request.
Edited by Nazli on 7/28/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are also still selling the Heroic Ragnaros mount for 200k. The next opening is in July, so contact me to reserve a run for that if you want one before MoP comes out. See http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079844931 for more details on the Firelands runs.
Edited by Nazli on 5/24/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i am very interested. i am completing my Shadowmourne on an alt soon and plan to sell all 5 items from it. If interested, will trade Shadowmourne rewards in exchange for carry thru, if not, ill have to sell them first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry, but due to the inability to split a Tabard of the Lightbringer 10 ways, we can only accept gold payments. Feel free to schedule a run once you've sold your items though. :)
Edited by Nazli on 5/25/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
do you have anyone in your guild interested in buying any of the items possibly from shadowmourne?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Next opening is in two weeks, contact me to schedule now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump for my old friends on thrall! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To the top! Still some openings left this month!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Next openings are in July, contact me now to get your run scheduled!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MY BACK HURTS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/15/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Balefire
MY BACK HURTS!

Hinga isn't THAT hard to carry.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
to quote anthony hargrove... "PAY ME MY MONEY"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still selling these. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Couple lockouts open before MoP! Make your reservation while you still can!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If you run this 25 man I am willing to buy a run on my rogue. I will be 5 clusters short if I keep doing 10 mans and want to get the daggers done before the xpax.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry, 25 mans are gross. 10 man clears only.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]