2 Guys Lvling Guild w/ Alts LF 3rd

90 Night Elf Priest
Two guys starting a guild on Thunderhorn-US, primarily leveling from instances looking for a third for guild flag. We are a druid tank and holy pally; long time players with lots of experience. Need to be reliable and at least a sense of humor, we are currently Level 25 and at a halt until we find a third. We also have 85 mains on the server that can help with bags, money, and general supplies. It is not a requirement to be Level 25, we can always help get you there faster. Preferably, we are looking for a ranged DPS. Starting at Monday at 7:30 PM EST and lasting until all 7 dungeons are done; joining the guild is a requirement. We will provide vent, repairs, and multi-tab guild bank. (Offers are negotiable: Contact us if you have a revised plan. We’re trying to see the guild leveling side of the game while having fun with friends.) Thank you, looking forward to seeing you in game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck and just a small tad of advice, I find doing 2v2 until level 2 is incredibly fast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Just a note you may be interested in, I am levelling a guild of my own with an alt as the GM, and while it took 9 months of just doing dailies (cooking and fishing) with this GM alt and 5 other alts, all pretty much went from level 35 to 58, the guild went to level 2, and just prior to hitting level 2, I made a level 85 pally a week before. The pally now does her 25 Cata dailies every day which contributes about 2-3% guild levelling a day so with the other 5 alts doing 2 dailies a day, and this 85 doing 25 dailies, I see 3-4% increase each day on the guild levelling, I am now about 22 days since I made level 2 and am 16% away from making level 3. This is just one player (with lots of time on his hands! lol) I also did the darkmoon faire twice since to help level both the alts and the guild.

Good Luck anyhow you like to level! xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
add me we can talk ronnyveno@gmail.com :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]