Horde Recon

55 Undead Death Knight
Horde Recon no longer exists on Kargath-Horde.

The guild master sold the guild and quit with all the money on the guild.

The guild leader sold the guild due to the officers being immature kids and talking on his vent behind his back. As he got fed up with it, he decided to quit WoW and play Diablo 3 and just get away from his officer drama guildies, he is not the bad guy here, most of the immature officers moved to Phoenix Rising this is just a clear up of what happened today in Horde Trade Chat.

The GM of Phoenix Rising was the cause of the break up and drama of Horde Recon.

You can stamp the Horde Recon label on Phoenix Rising, don't PuG, raid, rbg, group, etc.
Same o' same o.

Watch out for Sharlee, Áutumn, Shamandá, Ninjakitty, Taranai, Sugar, and any character that starts with the name Xana.

All the baddies from HR left to Phoenix Rising.

The background of information of Sharlee if you are wondering, is that was the ex-gm of Zero Hour but all of her guild left her as well, talk about leadership huh?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sorry.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
Don't need to know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
So you flame a random guild because they manage to...out-guild you?

You put no information into this post other than "This guild caused my guild to break up, and the bad players joined this guild because there was a lot of drama"

Not cool. Because your guild leader couldn't handle leading a leveling guild doesn't make other players bad to run with.

good day.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
You're not making sense, the names shown above two-faced the guild. The gm just decided to quit/leave the guild. If anyone was to blame it's the provided above.

The reason I know this is because I heard them talk bad about everyone in the GM's vent causing them to be bad people. I recommend not anyone joining with them and making the mistake of trusting them. This wouldn't have happened if the guildies would've just gquit instead of complaining and spreading rumors in Ventrilo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Actually the GM did handle it haha he just played a different game sold the guild, and some didn't know how to raid in that guild and the quote was "The GM of Phoenix Rising was the cause of the break up and drama of Horde Recon." so it wasn't that guild that caused the break up he means one of those members caused it. But let him say as he pleases he must have a reason for it from his experiences
Edited by Izawipe on 5/28/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Orichalcum, everything you say invalid due to the fact that your a newly made DK with no points. show us your real character
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I AM the Gm of <Phoenix Rising> and the Guild leader of horde recon has been trying to sell the guild for over a month, long before I and the other officers spoke of the Guild leader in vent.

Also there was nothing said in vent about Muhahahagirl (Horde recon's guild leader) that wasn't true, we even said these things in a public channel because we had nothing to hide and are aware that he goes invisible on vent to spy on his guildies conversations, he was a shady guild leader who was slacking on his job and leaving all of his guild leader duties to his officers while he left the game to play Diablo 3, he could have just gave the guild to one of his officers since we were already doing his job anyways. If he can't handle the truth then he's the immature one, especially after blowing his gasket and selling his guild out from under all of his guild mates.

Not to mention the fact that every time he would raid with us he couldn't handle one wipe, he would get mad at the group, take over from the raid leader, and/or bail on the group instead of being mature, calming down, and working it out with the group.

Also I was never the GM of Zero Hour, I was the GM of Venom and that guild ONLY split because the guild was casual and many of the people wanted to be a hardcore raiding guild. I am STILL good friends with the leader of Zero Hour (Vulgrim) so please learn your facts Orichalcum before trying to flame perfectly good people.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/1oCtj.gif
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Sup. No one cares.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you ask me i think the Server kargath would be a hell of alot better off with out that Guild and its Guild Master. Izawipe can say that he handle stuff right all he wants all he and that gm is nothing but little cry babies that think they know everything and to be honest i hope the read this Horde Recon was going no where for end game content to begin with so why even bother trying
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Rharg
85 Orc Death Knight
Corruptors of Innocence
If you ask me i think the Server kargath would be a hell of alot better off with out that Guild and its Guild Master. Izawipe can say that he handle stuff right all he wants all he and that gm is nothing but little cry babies that think they know everything and to be honest i hope the read this Horde Recon was going no where for end game content to begin with so why even bother trying

Exactly. Glad the guild is gone though, they were going nowhere for end game content could not even down Madness on Normal, lol. All of HR reformed into Phoenix Rising.

Actually the GM did handle it haha he just played a different game sold the guild, and some didn't know how to raid in that guild and the quote was "The GM of Phoenix Rising was the cause of the break up and drama of Horde Recon." so it wasn't that guild that caused the break up he means one of those members caused it. But let him say as he pleases he must have a reason for it from his experiences

It was his guild from the start he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it right?
I was in there to witness the !@#$ talk in vent ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this like a big deal or something
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This guild was such garbage anyway but im sorry tucker was smart to leave early. Honestly i have nothing against Christina but Jacob "GM of horde recon" was gonna give her the guild before he left and he personally told me until he heard her say in vent "he was a good guild leader before he quit wow to play diablo 3" so im not picking any sides but...... *hint hint
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Actually to Deathcreed and apoc, we have chatlogs directly from Muli that he was planning on selling Horde Recon when Diablo 3 came out. He never was going to make me the GM, I wasnt even the highest officer, Littleg and Aaron were.

We also have logs of Muli stating 'the people on this game are just characters, no more than NPC's to me'

I have no personal issues against any of the people in Corruptors of Innocence or any of the other guilds on this server so please don't down me or our guildies, we all were shafted when the guild got sold out from under us.

Muli could have just been mature about it and handed the guild off to Aaron or one of the officers, the people that worked so hard to get it to 25.

It's truly sad that a GM does not care about his guild members and treats them as though they are nothing. I am glad that the people that followed me to my guild were loyal enough to do so since it is only a lvl 1 guild. IT shows they respect me as a person and trust me as a guild leader.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/28/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Suhcamara
http://i.imgur.com/1oCtj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/D7QAW.gif
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Ok. As a former Officer of Horde Recon, I have a few things to say. I was Muahaha's right hand man until he brought in his friend Izawipe to be his new right hand man. Izawipe is his RL friend.

First, I would like to point out that orichalcum is probably another RL friend of jakes (Muahahahgirl), so your opinion is highly slanted to protect your friend and make him out to be innocent, when he is not.

Muahahahgirl was planning to sell this guild for several months, and to blame Sharlee for his selling the guild is not true. Jake has been an absent GM and was rarely online and helping us or leading us like a GM should be. He was grooming Aaron (Izawipe) to take over the guild and become the new GM, which would have been fine with us. Jake has never had any intention of turning Horde Recon to Sharlee. Jake has been short tempered with guild members and been acting like a child at times. When Sharlee commented on this, in public and not sneaking behind his back, Jake sells the guild for his petty revenge.

This has also not been the first time he has sold a guild, or bailed on a guild. He has a history of doing this.

Muahahahgirl is a sneaky manipulative, vindictive person who has driven wedges between friends in order to justify kicking one person out of the guild who dared to disagree with him. One person knew that and now the other person does also.

As far as progression with end game content, we were 7/8 on Dragon Sole. It was hard to finish it with people leaving at the end. We were only able to raid one night because of peoples schedules, so 7/8 in one night was not bad. We had poor leadership from Muahahgirl on this, and he would throw temper tantrums and log off vent at times, or move to another channel. ur assistant GM, Izawipe, had his account hacked so we were left to run the guild without our guild leaders.

Horde Recon was sold by Muahahagirl and was bought by a level one toon made just for that purpose. Another guild, which I will not name, then recruited, or tried to recruit, everyone from Horde Recon, to beef up their numbers and get more raiders. The level one toon was a member of that guild. It was all sneaky and underhanded on the part of the persons involved.

The smart players, which consisted of most of the former Officers in Horde Recon, as well as trhe raiders, did not join this guild, but instead went to a level one guild and plan on building it up. We are a respectful and dinified guild and we will make a good guild on KLargath. We will welcome players who are mature, want to play in a respectful environment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I personally don't care what guilds the horde recon members ended up joining and I don't have anything against any of the guilds. All I cared about is that the truth be told on why the guild was sold and I'm thankful for those that have supported me and I do hope that old guild members will remain friends for we had no issues before this.

I am still grateful for all of the ex-Horde Recon members (in and out of Phoenix Rising) that have remained in friendly contact with me and that are not flaming my guild.

The selling of Horde Recon was a loss for many (mainly for all of the guild rep and possible guild perks lost), but we will all be better off and I wish everyone involved luck with their in-game journeys and I do hope many of us can remain friends for the only person I truly had issues with was the Horde Recon guild leader.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/29/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Mikerk
Is this like a big deal or something

Nope.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]