Best PvPers on TuB

90 Blood Elf Mage
Ya man wtf was going on u log on and off? you quitting or xfer?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
stayx gonex bonerx
Edited by Dayz on 6/20/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
1v1 standpoint Ally

Druid- Asildorian was best druid early cata till he stop PvPing, guess Naes (gone?) so hordeslayer!

Warlock- Crossproduct is awesome Lock, have not seen a beast lock since Wotlk lol

rogue- buddie? Their a dime a dozen err, anyone could beat each other on a good day

DK- Corbain (tho he's not serious about PvP anymore) as blood lol, Rodex as UH...never seen clown's DK

hunter- I see buff and Kat around SW front gate but they do not see them duel much.

shaman- idk!?!? Nekrozxjr is highest rated atm :-/

Warrior- Toro

Pally- Ayon as Holy, Ret I guess Boxirl yet another dime a dozen grp

Priest- Holy is pretty decent, though I think Ombrepriest is better maybe
Edited by Holydrunk on 6/20/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This whole thread has just gotten really moronic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1v1 standpoint Ally

Druid- Asildorian was best druid early cata till he stop PvPing, guess Naes (gone?) so hordeslayer!

Warlock- Crossproduct is awesome Lock, have not seen a beast lock since Wotlk lol

rogue- buddie? Their a dime a dozen err, anyone could beat each other on a good day

DK- Corbain (tho he's not serious about PvP anymore) as blood lol, Rodex as UH...never seen clown's DK

hunter- I see buff and Kat around SW front gate but they do not see them duel much.

shaman- idk!?!? Nekrozxjr is highest rated atm :-/

Warrior- Toro

Pally- Ayon as Holy, Ret I guess Boxirl yet another dime a dozen grp

Priest- Holy is pretty decent, though I think Ombrepriest is better maybe

First, your bad, don't try and put yourself as one of the best PvPers here. Rodex, doesn't play Unh, he plays frost, Clown is the best DK on alliance, until he xfers back to Horde, then it's Rodex.
Second, Boxirl isn't best ret, Turtle is. Also, there may be a lot of rets on the server, but there are a select few that can actually play the spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alliance
Warrior- Toro
Warlock- Everyone says Crossproduct, but I haven't seen him.
Hunter- Buff
Mage- Numerouno
Druid- House
Paladin- Ayon
Shamen-
Rogue- Buddie
Priest- As much as I wanna say my boy Lalaprime is... its Probably Ombre/Mult
Death Knight- Clown

I have absolutely no idea about Horde, I just assume Clown is best on all classes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I miss TuB :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/21/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Ifoldz

I miss you. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
xfer,

i'll be back though

Join Hella Cute
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Coollio

I miss you. <3

haha watching you losing plenty duels yesterday Coolio, so in reference to being good...you are not. Yoyu're buddies with ppl better then you but just cause their your buds doesn't say alot about you. Scream "bad" till you're blue in the face but at least try not to get owned so much, after you lost to Legendary, hordeslayer, forgot ret's name...kinda stopped watching you or taking you seriously. not that I care anyway...idk where you even came from >.>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I think I am going to start playing on TUB again. :>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/21/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Holydrunk

I miss you. <3

haha watching you losing plenty duels yesterday Coolio, so in reference to being good...you are not. Yoyu're buddies with ppl better then you but just cause their your buds doesn't say alot about you. Scream "bad" till you're blue in the face but at least try not to get owned so much, after you lost to Legendary, hordeslayer, forgot ret's name...kinda stopped watching you or taking you seriously. not that I care anyway...idk where you even came from >.>

Um, I dueled you tuesday, while you were blood, beat you, and you claimed "you got tired of running around".
Legendary ran outside of duel range, and froze me, where I was more focused on not fleeing the duel than actually just losing it (he admitted thats not how he wanted to win). Feral is OP af. And the paladin lost when I tried. Kthxbai.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Um, I dueled you tuesday, while you were blood, beat you, and you claimed "you got tired of running around".
Legendary ran outside of duel range, and froze me, where I was more focused on not fleeing the duel than actually just losing it (he admitted thats not how he wanted to win). Feral is OP af. And the paladin lost when I tried. Kthxbai.

Didn't beat me like I said I quit since u wouldn't fight just HoG judging and running (thats not a duel, thats cat and mouse) rdps I can see...sorry 1 hour duel not my thing. But I did @!%* you on my rogue (decisively) since it alot less kitable then a blood and you think you pretty hot rogues is in ruthless and had PvE weapons then (u bad brah) and I suck at rogue lol. No you lost inside duel area with Legendary nice try. And speaking of trying you lost against the ret just deal with it...I repeat your not good. Druids are OP huh? No you aren't good lol...seen horde lose to rets before Ret's u claimed as bad, go figure. Kthxbai

ah what rogue I'm sorry you may deny it so let me post pic lol

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/Conanx2011/Coolio%20failing/?action=view&current=dirtyharrietvscoolio.jpg
Edited by Holydrunk on 6/21/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Blood DK's in the thread acting good. This thread is officially null.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Mundayz

People who still think blood dks are hard to beat do not understand PvP, the only DPS/spec class has little to no chance against a blood dk is warrior played correctly. Followed close by EnH shaman though they could beat a Blood dk with skill, without to much of a hassle....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
what bl dk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/21/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Mundayz

Thank you <3

Didn't beat me like I said I quit since u wouldn't fight just HoG judging and running (thats not a duel, thats cat and mouse) rdps I can see...sorry 1 hour duel not my thing. But I did @!%* you on my rogue (decisively) since it alot less kitable then a blood and you think you pretty hot rogues is in ruthless and had PvE weapons then (u bad brah) and I suck at rogue lol. No you lost inside duel area with Legendary nice try. And speaking of trying you lost against the ret just deal with it...I repeat your not good. Druids are OP huh? No you aren't good lol...seen horde lose to rets before Ret's u claimed as bad, go figure. Kthxbai

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff421/Conanx2011/Coolio%20failing/?action=view&current=dirtyharrietvscoolio.jpg

Do you remember me telling you that one of the classes I have the most trouble with as ret is a rogue? I'm pretty sure we had a nice conversation about it after the duel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/21/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Coollio

Thank you <3

Do you remember me telling you that one of the classes I have the most trouble with as ret is a rogue? I'm pretty sure we had a nice conversation about it after the duel.

haha any excuse will do? But still, ruthless with PvE weapons with a clicker like me..now that isn't a litttle sad to you? And you don't "Thank you <3" his commment, you were killed by a rogue :-/

06/21/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
what bl dk

Corbain is my DK. I don't even take cata PvP seriously it's terrible now besides I just arena to get gear and work on alts gearing. I took PvP more serious on my DK in Wotlk, and if you here then most people would know since we actually had alot more active PvPers then that mattered. And fought horde on the regularly via Dal Sewers talk and I played nothing but UH DK then pretty much owned most people I ever came across here then in duels. Cata sux and hopefully MoP will be better...but I'm glad some like it and cata babies.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Corbain is my DK. I don't even take cata PvP seriously it's terrible now besides I just arena to get gear and work on alts gearing. I took PvP more serious on my DK in Wotlk, and if you here then most people would know since we actually had alot more active PvPers then that mattered. And fought horde on the regularly via Dal Sewers talk and I played nothing but UH DK then pretty much owned most people I ever came across here then in duels. Cata sux and hopefully MoP will be better...but I'm glad some like it and cata babies.

I don't even know where to begin with this post.
Edited by Mundayz on 6/21/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]