Best PvPers on TuB

85 Human Rogue

You're a BLOOD DK who claims to be a Server Great who has 0 pvp achievements worth mentioning who is posting on some terrible priest twink talking about dueling.

Don't sit there and brag about how long you've been playing when I've had more success.
(if that's what you even want to call it, 2k is awful)

And a bandwagon ret pally? What are you even talking about? You look like a moron.

Only do arena for gear, not for ratings...and I would say you had more success in PvP you did something I clearly did not even care for doing in the first place. You played 3,252 arena matches and I played omg wait on it ... 367 lawl. So you're freaking idiot trying to compare that but sok. All those arenas you think you would've accomplsihed more hmm.

How about a area we both PvP'd in Battlegrounds beat you pretty much in every statistic undder the sun there besides maybe AV victories which I guess you grinded out ya levels at. World PvP duel win/lost ratio, owned you there too.

And yes im blood, but majority of those numbers was done in Wotlk as UH DK, and like I said before mostly just bads lose blood dks and warriors thats it.

And since you got a hard on about talking about how good you are in Arena, what person who never broke 2200 even get taken seriously talking about how badass they are in Arenas? Need help....none!

So take your garbage !@# on somewhere im done with you lol!

Let me remind you that I said 2k is !@#$, but you've done even worse. But please, act like dueling or regular BGs matter. Cy@.
Edited by Dayz on 6/24/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Only do arena for gear, not for ratings...and I would say you had more success in PvP you did something I clearly did not even care for doing in the first place. You played 3,252 arena matches and I played omg wait on it ... 367 lawl. So you're freaking idiot trying to compare that but sok. All those arenas you think you would've accomplsihed more hmm.

How about a area we both PvP'd in Battlegrounds beat you pretty much in every statistic undder the sun there besides maybe AV victories which I guess you grinded out ya levels at. World PvP duel win/lost ratio, owned you there too.

And yes im blood, but majority of those numbers was done in Wotlk as UH DK, and like I said before mostly just bads lose blood dks and warriors thats it.

And since you got a hard on about talking about how good you are in Arena, what person who never broke 2200 even get taken seriously talking about how badass they are in Arenas? Need help....none!

So take your garbage !@# on somewhere im done with you lol!

Let me remind you that I said 2k is !@#$, but you've done even worse. But please, act like dueling or regular BGs matter. Cy@.

lol that it?...Yah not much left to say honestly at least you admitting you're !@#$. And I think we already went over the part of me doing anything in Arena and trying to find some kind of valid point there shows your intelligence and comprehension skills, re-read what I wrote before and attempt to not look slow.

Yeah they matter I have fun doing it thats why like everything else PvP is personally what the someone likes ...shame you suck at what matters to you brah. I see your toons get better, gratz on Step into the Arena achievement on your Rogue! Stay mad brah!
Edited by Holydrunk on 6/24/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lol that it?...Yah not much left to say honestly at least you admitting you're !@#$. And I think we already went over the part of me doing anything in Arena and trying to find some kind of valid point there shows your intelligence and comprehension skills, re-read what I wrote before and attempt to not look slow.

Yeah they matter I have fun doing it thats why like everything else PvP is personally what the someone likes ...shame you suck at what matters to you brah. I see your toons get better, gratz on Step into the Arena achievement on your Rogue! Stay mad brah!

So, you don't care about pvp but you have a twink priest and claimed to be the best DK on a pvp oriented thread?

Gotcha.

And at the end of the day, I'm still better than you. haha
Edited by Mundayz on 6/24/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1nFIVRSIY
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

So, you don't care about pvp but you have a twink priest and claimed to be the best DK on a pvp oriented thread?

Gotcha.

And at the end of the day, I'm still better than you. haha

Damn guess reading not your thing? :-/

At what part did I say I was greatest or the best DK...I didn't lol. I said I love PvP, just don't Arena for ratings or care to atm. And If I was twinking priest think I would still be 70 bud lol. At the end of the day you sir are illiterate, and no we just proved in this discussion you are not better then me.

So kinda done with this anyway ince now you can't say anything relevant and I am starting to think I'm talking to a monkey rolling his face on his keyboard. You want some we on the same come get some, matter fact I will catch in TB or gank you outside Duro, tell your buddies not to jump in it till they sick of me camping your fail !@# lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
DK- Corbain (tho he's not serious about PvP anymore) as blood lol, Rodex as UH...never seen clown's DK

You actually might be retarded, not sure though. You should remember what you type instead of pretending to have some sort of superior intellect via the forums.

but seriously, I hope I meet you.

I need more honor.

I applaud your efforts to try and degrade on this thread though, I laughed.

P.S. - Clean up your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Half of it looks like a third grader wrote it.
Edited by Dayz on 6/24/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
This is sad
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 6/24/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
DK- Corbain (tho he's not serious about PvP anymore) as blood lol, Rodex as UH...never seen clown's DK

You actually might be retarded, not sure though. You should remember what you type instead of pretending to have some sort of superior intellect via the forums.

but seriously, I hope I meet you.

I need more honor.

I applaud your efforts to try and degrade on this thread though, I laughed.

P.S. - Clean up your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Half of it looks like a third grader wrote it.

Capital letters at start of sentences are kindergarten, guess this 3rd grader still smarter then you lol.

Corbain is my DK. I don't even take cata PvP seriously

Points for effort, as usual reading not your thing...but taking things out of context to make you look smarter is a bit sad.

06/24/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Dayz
I applaud your efforts to try and degrade on this thread though, I laughed

Nah, you got mad actually cause truth hurts when people tell it to you.

06/24/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Dayz
You should remember what you type instead of pretending to have some sort of superior intellect via the forums.

Showing more intellect then you is no feat, seem like the type of person who turns on the TV to watch the couch. Regardless, like I said see you on your fail horde soon enough.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Come to Durotar as soon as you can, I need some BoA gear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/24/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Dayz
Come to Durotar as soon as you can, I need some BoA gear.

Sounds good to me, was planning on heading over tomorrow anyways
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/24/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Solez
And a bandwagon ret pally? What are you even talking about? You look like a moron.

I think hes talking about how many people rolled a ret pally in wrath because they were OP

They were in a good place in s5 but not op. Hunters and obviously DKs were superior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/24/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Shotdatjerk
You want some we on the same come get some, matter fact I will catch in TB or gank you outside Duro, tell your buddies not to jump in it till they sick of me camping your fail !@# lol.

ohhhhhh snap..... dude just went HAM on the box
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
You want some we on the same come get some, matter fact I will catch in TB or gank you outside Duro, tell your buddies not to jump in it till they sick of me camping your fail !@# lol.

Actually been ganking in Duro for a bit, pissed off a few of them they came to GS...getting killed again lmao
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Buffbudadan

Go HAM!?!? I'm about lay it down for the home team nahhhh meannnnn!!!!!

Actually been ganking in Duro for a bit, pissed off a few of them they came to GS...getting killed again by a alt lmao
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Holydrunk I could have sworn you were dominatorqt's father, guess I forgot whom it was then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/25/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Rookerz
Holydrunk I could have sworn you were dominatorqt's father, guess I forgot whom it was then.

lawl, he actally did play with his father awhile back, forget his name again but no not quite that old >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
[quote]Says the bandwagon ret pally. gtfo, and you can pretty much apply what I said to Mundayz to you as well >.>

Bandwagon Ret? This paladin wasn't made until Cata, and until around.. March? When, they became almost useless after the burst decrease they received. Now, you, gtfo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
06/25/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Coollio
[quote]Says the bandwagon ret pally. gtfo, and you can pretty much apply what I said to Mundayz to you as well >.>

Bandwagon Ret? This paladin wasn't made until Cata, and until around.. March? When, they became almost useless after the burst decrease they received. Now, you, gtfo.

*yawn* blah blah blah shut up!
Edited by Holydrunk on 6/25/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
u ppl have killed this forum that is all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]