LF a couple to finish T13 (Wed/Thurs 4-7ST)

85 Dwarf Paladin
So, due to Summer/Diablo3/Whatever, we've been having trouble fielding a raid team, after having multiple sub 10% wipes on the third tendon on the Spine of Deathwing encounter (best attempt was ~3%). We've raided once in the past three weeks, due to no shows and hesitation to pug on two still semi-difficult encounters.

Currently have the following roster of people that actually show up:

Prot Warrior
Feral Druid (Cat or Bear)

Rogue
DPS Warrior
Enhance Shaman/DPS Warrior
Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Enhance/Restoration Shaman
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest

Currently can make room for just about everything, DPS, Healer, or Tank (although Tank wouldn't be preferred, even though our OT is MS DPS, I'd like to not have to deal with a new tank learning the fight and having to re-mesh with our current tank) Would LOVE a mage that can play Arcane for Spine. We'll be extending the lockout until Heroic Deathwing is dead. Geared alts are welcome, provided you are capable of playing them at an appropriate skill level.

If we can field full raids on time, I estimate it will take us no more then 3-4 raid nights to kill Heroic Deathwing. I'm familiar with the fight, as I've already downed it on two toons.

Just send me an in game mail or respond to this message if interested. No need to switch guilds, just really want to finish this tier.
Edited by Xstunna on 5/28/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Bump.

Need a couple for tomorrow.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
X -

I sent you in game mail from alt Supervalve with my real ID. am down to play. i400
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
:D
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
I can be your holy priest. Ilvl 395
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Just thought I'd update, killed Spine in 2.5 hours of raiding with our new mage (and old mage playing a spriest), after barely raiding for a month, only Madness left.
Edited by Xstunna on 6/6/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
7 pulled H madness, thanks to our couple replacements, will do another kill next week for the couple of our regulars that missed out. May need replacements (again), will bump later in the week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]