Loot Etiquette

43 Night Elf Druid
I know most of you don't really care, but when a incident does occur I feel the need to let the community of where the incident occurred know.

There was a Baradin Hold 10 man Horde side raid on Dunemaul held around 1:15 PM Server time on the 16th of May.

The raid leader was a Death Knight named Rebekah from the Guild "Serpents Kiss"
The player invited my Warrior tank and we completed the instance within 15 min.

The loot that dropped was a Str Plate Belt, and a Str Hit Ring. Rolls went out and I won both items. This is where the player pvpcrazy of Guild "DUNK SQUAD" said they had The belt on dibs. I expressed my worry that no loot rules were stated before raid or dibs on loot were expressed. If so, I would have never joined the raid. The Raid Leader confirmed this and handed the belt to pvpcrazy. I passed the ring to another Death Knight in the raid because they asked. I expressed my distress to both players and I was told to "Get over it".

Hence, I have come to let their community know the quality of players they are.

If you read this, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pvpcrazy you are hear by banned from DUNK SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sounds like you got a raw deal.

Fortunately you can just buy that belt from the vendor with a few conquest points.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll ban pvpcrazy as soon as I decide to log into WoW instead of D3.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I know most of you don't really care, but when a incident does occur I feel the need to let the community of where the incident occurred know.

There was a Baradin Hold 10 man Horde side raid on Dunemaul held around 1:15 PM Server time on the 16th of May.

The raid leader was a Death Knight named Rebekah from the Guild "Serpents Kiss"
The player invited my Warrior tank and we completed the instance within 15 min.

The loot that dropped was a Str Plate Belt, and a Str Hit Ring. Rolls went out and I won both items. This is where the player pvpcrazy of Guild "DUNK SQUAD" said they had The belt on dibs. I expressed my worry that no loot rules were stated before raid or dibs on loot were expressed. If so, I would have never joined the raid. The Raid Leader confirmed this and handed the belt to pvpcrazy. I passed the ring to another Death Knight in the raid because they asked. I expressed my distress to both players and I was told to "Get over it".

Hence, I have come to let their community know the quality of players they are.

If you read this, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Cool, didn't ask
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry for the problem Rebekka acted w/o our knowlege she will no longer be a part of Serpents kiss thanks for letting us know about the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry for the problem Rebekka acted on her own she pugged a raid. This has nothing to do with me.
Edited by Donarose on 12/28/2012 9:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yes I did fail to inform this person someone called dibs on an item. For that I apologized to him. I did not tell them to "get over it". I actually apologized profusely. Donarose failed to follow through with her statement on here. She never kicked me out. I eventually left Serpent's Kiss on my own. Next time if you want to inform people on the quality of player someone is then be honest because eventually the truth comes out and that just shows the kind of player you are. I am just now responding because I just now saw this in case you were wondering. Have a great day :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/20/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Rebekah
Yes I did fail to inform this person someone called dibs on an item. For that I apologized to him. I did not tell them to "get over it". I actually apologized profusely. Donarose failed to follow through with her statement on here. She never kicked me out. I eventually left Serpent's Kiss on my own. Next time if you want to inform people on the quality of player someone is then be honest because eventually the truth comes out and that just shows the kind of player you are. I am just now responding because I just now saw this in case you were wondering. Have a great day :)

Sorry, I don't ransom with a thief
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Wow, Do threads get necroed a lot on Small Servers? After your stalkerish whisper of course I'm going to do some looking up mr/ms Maharet.

I honestly don't remember the events I only remember being upset over the situation. I only get upset when I'm told to !@#$ off and a simple i'm sorry would have sufficed. People could care less what happened to you and your guild. Take responsibility rather than pointing the blame back at the person who you wronged. Stop looking in the past and learn from your mistakes. Have fun in MoP.

I told you have a wonderful day, now KCCO.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/26/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Banicus
Wow, Do threads get necroed a lot on Small Servers?

Not very often...we've all usually ready it and have moved on.
Reply Quote
I like turtles
Edited by Rebekah on 9/27/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/20/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Rebekah
Well I didnt have time to kick any one , you and your friends left very quickly and I was very happy you found your new home with "Exis" Good luck!
Edited by Donarose on 12/28/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
asdfghjkl;
Edited by Rebekah on 2/25/2013 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]