Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm
8/8 H DS 25 - US 218nd
6/7 HM t12
10/13 H t11
US 208th Light of Dawn pre 4.0
What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time
You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.
What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.
Bless the Martyr in the News
Healers, preferably resto shaman/holy priest
However recruitment is open for MOP so we are recruiting all the things!
Standard raid schedule:
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643
If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Veiled
Edited by Pathosìs on 9/16/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Having little experience with adventuring beyond his own home, the blacksmith relied upon his good sense and stories from the people he'd met. The road was long, and arduous, but he encountered many beautiful and awe-inspiring things.
One of these things was a lake, nestled in an alcove near the top of a great mountain. There he learned things he believed to be myths did indeed exist outside of the great tales of adventurers.
Edited by Pathosìs on 5/19/2012 7:22 PM PDT
For at this lake, he encountered an enchantress, who asked why he was so far from home, and promised him he would find the answer to his problem if he carried out a task for her upon reaching the great land in the east.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.