Possibly transfering

90 Blood Elf Paladin
What are the pros and cons of this server pertaining to horde
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We recently transferred our guild here from Garona. The ration of Alliance to Horde is more favorable towards Horde with a 59-41 split. (Garona was 4-1 Alliance >_<')

My references are based on GuildOx

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=11&w=US&l=EN
Edited by Freyà on 5/22/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This server is dying (already dead by alot of people's standards)... don't transfer here for the horde especially.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This server is terrible, for both factions.

RUN. RUN FAR AWAY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A lot of servers are dying. It's the end of an expansion and Blizz just released Diablo 3. You'll lbe hard pressed to find a server that doesn't say it's dying until MoP hits.

When considering this server for my guild, I looked at these aspects:
1. CST.
2. Horde to Alliance ratio.
3. Active/friendly Trade Chat.

It's funny for me to say, but this server had the more...trollless...Trade.
Edited by Freyà on 5/23/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You missed out on the Hordes biggest fail troll. Ask around sometime to find out the identity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/23/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Freyà
A lot of servers are dying. It's the end of an expansion and Blizz just released Diablo 3. You'll lbe hard pressed to find a server that doesn't say it's dying until MoP hits.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ x 1000

It's the end of expansion lull, it happens every single time. Even if the server doesn't perk back up the way you want it to when Mists goes live, we'll have the newly implemented Cross-Realm Zones <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4903181008#1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/23/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Ekàlb
You missed out on the Hordes biggest fail troll. Ask around sometime to find out the identity.

Hell, I've been here only a few days and I think I know who you mean.
Did it start with an S?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why yes... yes it did...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Honestly if you're still looking to transfer here... I was on this server for 6 wonderful years until i came to Echo Isles to play with real life friends.

Vuko is a dumb and probably the worst troll ever don't ever listen to him plus he's awful.

The server isn't bad, Horde is definitely better for PvE and PvP

If you're into PVP there are several 2200+ - Gladiator players on this server. Current and Past Seasons. The server is only dead to those who are used to more populated servers with more higher ranking people unlike Vuko who has never passed 1200 most likely.

This is probably the most fun server i have ever been on and it's the first server i've ever played on. Honestly i freaking love it i would highly suggest you to come if you know how befriend people easily and easily find the right people to be around.
Edited by Darov on 6/3/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]