Disappointed with healing challenges

85 Gnome Priest
(View all of this from a healing perspective since thats the only thing i really like to do) Starting out right to the point, i don't think wow has any place for players like me as few of us as their are. I have played and raided since vanilla. I've gotten server first and have leveled every class to 85 and even deleted a few just so i would have something to level again. Just recently because of my impending marriage and increased responsibilities I can't raid with a guild on a regular schedule anymore. The reason there isn't a place for me anymore is I'm still looking for a challenge with less of a time commitment than raiding and there doesnt exist one. Heroic instances even in subpar gear are only either a breeze or impossible depending on the group your with. And once you get geared in them which is quickly i find myself playing can i get through them without going below 90% mana (usually i can). So where is there a challenge that actually makes me test my skills if i can't raid heroics :(. I wish heroic instances would be designed with like 5 difficulties and the final being nearly impossible so that there would exist an aspect of the game that is challenging that i could participate in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I hear we're getting a system similar to what you're after in MoP.

I hear that, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Well, I personally find that because of the rapid renewal buff that resto paladins are getting, there will no longer be need for the tranquility targeting debuff. We can easily swap over our mana conversion into water shield procs so that we can rely moreso on stamina to buff our raid healing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fleurs, you are a terrible human being. I mean...Troll. I mean...your Night Elf grew tusks... o_o
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
DON'T LOOK.
/SHADOWMELD

WAIT, !@#$. NOOOO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]