i think charizard has a crush on me guise

90 Blood Elf Mage
lewl
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5966/wowscrnshot052512231718.jpg
[Imapally]: im about to own charizard on the forums after i get screen caps of him following my ports to every town

You sure owned him bad, guy.

Is this the same "Imapally" that hid on an alt posting screens of Charizard laughing at him and blacked out him and his friend's names in every image except for one because he didn't want to be publicly embarrassed for his ungemmed/unenchanted gear?
Edited by Samman on 5/26/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Oh you asked around about me? I must mean a lot to you, don't I? I mean I knew you had a crush but damn!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/26/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Chârizard
More like most of the server knows i'm a the best mage on it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/wowscrnshot052412220840.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/wowscrnshot052412220840.jpg/

Best on server? Man set the bar low will ya. Gettin pwned in 2's by a undeserving fat slob who doesn't deserve to be called a woman must really hurt...oh wait...wait You lag spiked yes? Nice alt btw wouldn't have guessed someone so free of spelling errors could be you. ;)

buhtuhwuh hao dem fat pills wurkin budee? Ewe Let meh Knoe.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
buhtuhwuh hao dem fat pills wurkin budee? Ewe Let meh Knoe.

Pretty bad his m'oobs are bigger than your boobs.
Edit cause I accidentally called Letti a man with big hairy man boobities.
Edited by Puddincup on 5/27/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't get it. Is Charizard like Charming diet?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/27/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Léx
I don't get it. Is Charizard like Charming diet?

He went from the kid who everyone made fun of because he talks !@#$ and is awful at the same time, into an awful troll who people think is serious.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Is this the same "Imapally" that hid on an alt posting screens of Charizard laughing at him and blacked out him and his friend's names in every image except for one because he didn't want to be publicly embarrassed for his ungemmed/unenchanted gear?

Yes, because being undergeared is sooo embarrassing, amirite?

Wait, is this the same Samman who ganked me in a duel and then posted screen caps saying he solo'd me?
Edited by Imapally on 5/27/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The only wargame I have ever done is against Flashback. I dont recall ever going against you or your derpy priest O.o You have your facts wrong "kid". No skill to play...yet we beat the best mage on dawnbringer...golly thats complicated. I'm sorry I am so unskilled that even the best mage couldn't win against me. Ill stay being bad, you stay being worse. Kthnxbai. OH and as for ranting...this is the first time ranting on my pwnage Brah. HAZ A GUD DAI!
Edited by Letti on 5/27/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
For the love of all of us, please stop using imageshack if you can't grab a direct link to the full size image, use imgur.com.
05/27/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Imapally

Yes, because being undergeared is sooo embarrassing, amirite?
You tell me, you hid your name.
Edited by Samman on 5/27/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whose your priest? and I am a healer. I lose most duels. I'm not cocky. I'm stating facts. Is it hard to CC a little? Ya know that little button polymorph? Hmmm ? Or hell even a counterspell would've been nice. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/27/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Samman
For the love of all of us, please stop using imageshack if you can't grab a direct link to the full size image, use imgur.com.

I heard hitting the zoom button is hard.

05/27/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Samman

The other person in the group asked me to edit out all the names because he didn't want people thinking he was a troll.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

The other person in the group asked me to edit out all the names because he didn't want people thinking he was a troll.
Then you still hid on an alt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/27/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Chârizard
Did you not get the part I was playing with a warrior who breaks most CC I do and I did throw counters out. Oh and my priest is Sydan.

You are not sydan. Nuff said. I know Sydan.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Argueing about pvp on dawnbringer isn't this cute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
05/28/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Danzar
Argueing about pvp on dawnbringer isn't this cute

Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]