WTS Spectral Tiger

90 Worgen Druid
Have both the spectral and swift spectral tiger and am willing to part for the right price plz send offers to ninette or post on this thread TY and GL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
spectral sold only have 1 swift left if u want to c how it looks like let em know im asking 450kg ty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I would like to buy your swift please.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I sent an in game message to your Ninette toon. Hit me up at brandon642653@comcast.net please oh please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Big Spenders!

In case you didn't get to spend your gold on that Spectral Tiger or you now have a bunch of gold you don't know what to do with after selling it, this is just a reminder that Infallible is selling any mount, title, or achievement from any tier. This includes anything from Heroic Dragon Soul and the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor which is (in my opinion) the most beautiful mount from this expansion and will more than likely be nerfed to a near 0% drop rate after the expansion (as is what happened to end boss mounts from Wrath of the Lich King).

Happy hunting,
Hitpoints
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
unless u selling invinsible i got every thing i need from heroic modes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/31/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Ninette
unless u selling invinsible
how does one sell what they cannot see
Reply Quote
He just sold it to me for 850gold...Truly an epic day.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i said invinsible not invisible :D chillbronie
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have 1 Mount on reserve and another is still for sale let me know if interested plz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am interested in the spectral tiger when is a good time to message you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
06/04/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Ninette
another is still for sale let me know if interested plz

Do you still have it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]