How to Destroy the Undercity

1 Blood Elf Mage
One does not simply destroy the Undercity.

...had to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/18/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Vyrin

Nerd fight! NERD FIGHT!

I just figured that if we were allowed to make things up on the spot I may as well go whole hog.

It was fun to read :).

05/18/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Lynara

And then......................................

Then we don't have to worry about the Lordaeron issue.

Your brilliance is magnificent:).
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/18/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Since I'm already here and the discussion is more or less finished I'd like to ask: Danseis, throughout this discussion, you were talking about how if your plan for the Forsaken were to be implemented that your chain of events were to take place correct? I just want to make sure and to confirm that you do think so before I start finding several lore inaccuracies for your situation.

I'm sorry Vynathlon I'm not sure what you're asking?

Are you asking if I thought my fan-fic would actually work?

I acknowledge that my intial post would not work and that it is a fan-fic I made to let off some of my insanity from writing term papers. I ignored and invented several elements of lore in this story and it should not be considered as anything other than a plaything and certainly not cannon material.

I hope that answers your question.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
One does not simply destroy the Undercity.

...had to.

So....

You're saying that if the Alliance were to find the Crown of Wills, asemble a group of nine companions, and have a Gnome throw the crown into one of the Royal Apothecary Societies chemical vats it would destroy the city?

Cool.
Edited by Danseis on 5/18/2012 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
ok good. In that case I can consider this thread to not be considered as a threat and therefore not have to destroy you through your many many lore inaccuracies. Good job. I'm going to see if there's anything better in another thread.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
structuraly it would be an interesting feat to destroy the UC. it is a dome/pyramid with a central support collum that is able to support the weight of a city above it.

i imagine you would have to remove the structural integraty of the main support collum, then damage the base of the dome/pyramid to a degree that one side/section would colapse removeing its support to the other sides.

destroying the ruins on top may aid in this endevor since i believe that the weight of the ruins on top are adding to the streangth of the dome itself due to the central support collum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cave-in. Since the Undercity's not hidden away in a mountain like Ironforge it'd be much easier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It's underground, next to a lake.

Dig a hole, is what I'd do.

Sure they can breathe underwater for a time, yes, but the blight is dangerous to the Forsaken and water soluble.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage

Sure they can breathe underwater for a time, yes, but the blight is dangerous to the Forsaken and water soluble.

The Undercity is an extension of the sewer system below Capital City.

Water would just drain out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Indeed it would, unless we jammed the pipes up >_>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight

Indeed it would, unless we jammed the pipes up >_>
...what? the sewers are made to deal with ooze and slime inside of it. I'm pretty sure that the water could still escape from the sewer. Or at the very least when your blockage would work (I have no idea how you would accomplish such a feat though) it would just dissolve from the acid and slime inside the city.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
btw since we're talking about destroying capital cities, you mind if I create a thread next about how to destroy Stormwind?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/18/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Vynathlon
btw since we're talking about destroying capital cities, you mind if I create a thread next about how to destroy Stormwind?

Only if we get to destroy Orgrimmar. Even then, I'm avoiding those threads for a reason.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin

You do not have permission.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Vyrin
You do not have permission.

Given that I have carte blanche permission from you to conduct myself how I choose on Horde vs. Alliance topics, I shall do this myself unless Vynathlon would prefer the honors.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll just ignore the thread for my own sanity. V_V Do as you wish. Nobody, not even Vyrin can stop you.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Great... we just defeated Deathwing, and suddenly everyone wants to demolish all the capital cities on Azeroth.

Post-Cataclysm Stress Disorder is what this is.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
05/18/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Aeluron
I'll just ignore the thread for my own sanity. V_V Do as you wish. Nobody, not even Vyrin can stop you.

I'll just take the fanfiction battle over to that thread.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock

throw deathwing at it afew more times?
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Juibloc

throw deathwing at it afew more times?

Set it on fire.

I've always thought Stormwind was missing something. And I'm pretty sure that something is fire.

A lot of fire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]