Ravenholdt D3rs

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Where are you guys? If we can i'd like to make a list so we can hang around together. Its awkward when I get grouped with some people and I mention "Linking" an item and they all ask what that is and how to do it because they've never done it before >_>

ATM I'm a level 39 tanky AoE wizard. I beat Diablo in a knife fight (No joke, arcane power running out is a !@#$%) and am on Act 2 Nightmare now.

I'm not touching hardcore with a 10 foot pole except MAYBE to go in and make it super hard for them by pulling everything and then running away, because everyone from there I've met has been a massive elitist. (I think they're just mad they won't ever clear inferno unless it gets nerfed.)

Where you guys at?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Twin and I just started Act I on Nightmare, him on a punchy-explody monk and me on my turret-of-death demon hunter.

This crap is amazeballs!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Most of the Indelibles core is off playing D3. No idea what everyone's progression is so far though.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Rolled all classes, though I am currently lvling my Demon Hunter. Had problems at first...kept trying to tame things only to have to run away, now I got a nice pet...a Templar.

When I get back on WoW...will try to get hunter to tame a Cow Pally....most awsome pet.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Rolled all classes as well just for the bank space. (Loving the shared stash too, btw.) Leveling up a Monk, currently 40 in NM Act 2.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I think one of my favorite things (besides the exploding of monsters) about D3 are the side plots for the three companions - the Templar, the Scoundrel (Lyndon - is he the only one whose name we actually learn?), and the Enchantress. Oh and Covetous Shen. He is awesomesauce.

I really, really, really wish we could actively help them out in their little stories. I would love to have a mission to go with the Templar to confront his order regarding their corruption. I would love to help the Scoundrel break is brother out of jail. I would love to roam the lands with the Enchantress and find her lost sisters. Most of all, I would love to travel with Shen and find that Dirgest gem!

@.@ I wonder if Blizz plans on doing anything with that... so much story to uncover...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
3/4 of the way done with ACT I on Hell, already unlocked the Normal difficulty of Whimsyshire. I can peak out at 15k damage on my lvl 55 Barbarian. Feels good man.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
level 53 demon hunter, just killed azmodan in hell mode.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
05/20/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Oolaki
Most of the Indelibles core is off playing D3. No idea what everyone's progression is so far though.

Onogh is working through Hell. Most of us are half-way through Nightmare, and a couple of folks are still working their way through Normal.

The whole max 4 / group thing suuuucks, so it's unlikely there'll be room in my parties, but feel free to add me as a friend. My battle tag is Cayreth#1709 (please mention your WoW character's name in the friend invite).
Edited by Cayreth on 5/21/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
JanuarySink#1393

(When said translates to Lok'Tar Ogar in common)

Level 45 wizard, just cleared nightmare but now have to grind 5 more levels
Edited by Draxonicar on 5/22/2012 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
JanuarySink#1393

(When said translates to Lok'Tar Ogar in common)

Level 45 wizard, just cleared nightmare but now have to grind 5 more levels
grind azmodan kills, fastest way to get to 50.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Witchdoctor, 39 (almost 40), Act 1 Nightmare. I've been busier than I'd like lately.

Fred#1662
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
05/22/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Tahlasar
I regret picking Barbarian...

Yeah, any champion with...plague...desecrate...freeze traps...molten..fire chains...arcane sentries..my barbarian finds them all
Reply Quote
Sorry, I was so addicted that I forgot WoW existed.

I hopped around a bit on heroes but currently leveling a witch doctor through act 1 nightmare, level 35.

Alibor#1201
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I hit level four on my wizard just by sitting in town while my level fourteen friends quested. Now I am lost, missed probably a fourth of the Act 1 story line, and am incredibly weak against monsters my level because I have literally done nothing except talk to New Tristam NPCs.

But if anyone wants to add me, my battle tag is Ibeus#1796. Maybe I will play eventually.
Edited by Matasuntha on 5/23/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]