ATTN D3 Players On Shattered Hand

85 Blood Elf Mage
Alright, so since lack of playing Wow, and an abundance of gold. I will be offering WOW gold for D3 Gold. If you are interested in this post here or send me a ingame mail to ShortBusCrew (alliance side)

If your horde, we can do this through the neutral AH, but you'll be taking the cut.

You can add me on D3

ShortBusCrew#1219
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
What exchange rate?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
What do you think is fair?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Hard to say with the economy currently being influx just from the power levelers, but 50k to 1k is about the same amount of effort in Hell mode, imo.

I'd be willing to make the same kind of deal with any alliance players who want to make some WoW gold at that rate (sorry horde, neutral AH is too much effort for me)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will be interested in this, just send me a in-game mail and perhaps we can figure out a long term deal? D3 gold doesn't mean much to me haha. I like to hoard it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Also quite interested. Let me know!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
adding me to friends on D3 is the easiest way guys, and kesha, im alliance, but the character selection won't let me log on shortbuscrew. But then again my tier 3 is so sexy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
If you can send me a ingame mail of your real id or D3 id so i can contact you guys to either Tartcartcrew horde side or Shortbuscrew alliance side, this will make it a lot easier.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
And you guys are nearly fking impossible to get a hold of, if anyone else is actually wanting to do this deal, let me know, all my ingame info has been posted, very easy to get to me. Others above are apparently lazy or dont care enough.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]