PVP hacks

85 Human Rogue
05/24/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Mário
no, he didn't hack his gear. youre just undergeared.

No, the person in question abused an exploit. He/She is lvl 10 with over 100 thousand Honorable Kills. They stay the entire match, and are extremely overgeared to the point that they can easily carry teams if the opposing team doesn't know how to handle them. Just the fact that they stay the entire match, and capture flags themselves -- all while remaining lvl 10 -- is enough to prove to that they are abusing the exploit to get into the levelling bg's with their exp off.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
05/24/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Ertraztok
hacking

I don't think you know what that word means
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Death Knight
05/24/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Mário
overgeared? you can't be overgeared unless you have items that you cannot equip. pretty sure he can get every item that person has.

No offense, but I saw this guy's armory before the name was removed, and frankly, no level 10 outside of relying on an exploit is going to get the things this guy has.

Yes, you could turn off xp at 10 and get all the things he has (gurrabashi trink, etc), have 1500+ wsg games played and 145,000 HKs.

But he saw this guy in the xp-on bracket. There is no way he is going to risk that toon in an xp-on game if he wants to keep him level 10, where the stats are so skewed he is nigh-invulnerable (30% damage reduction from resilience, 40% haste, etc). All it takes is one flag capture when you are not looking and BAM, you are level 11.

Mario, I don't know why you are arguing so hard about this unless you are just trolling this guy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/24/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Mário

No, the person in question abused an exploit. He/She is lvl 10 with over 100 thousand Honorable Kills. They stay the entire match, and are extremely overgeared to the point that they can easily carry teams if the opposing team doesn't know how to handle them. Just the fact that they stay the entire match, and capture flags themselves -- all while remaining lvl 10 -- is enough to prove to that they are abusing the exploit to get into the levelling bg's with their exp off.

overgeared? you can't be overgeared unless you have items that you cannot equip. pretty sure he can get every item that person has.

I think one person being able to level an entire 10-man team by themselves (8 of them with BoA's on, 6 of which had enchants on said BoA's) could count as being overgeared. If not overgeared, then just plain overpowered. Just saying. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/24/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Mário

No offense, but I saw this guy's armory before the name was removed, and frankly, no level 10 outside of relying on an exploit is going to get the things this guy has.

Yes, you could turn off xp at 10 and get all the things he has (gurrabashi trink, etc), have 1500+ wsg games played and 145,000 HKs.

But he saw this guy in the xp-on bracket. There is no way he is going to risk that toon in an xp-on game if he wants to keep him level 10, where the stats are so skewed he is nigh-invulnerable (30% damage reduction from resilience, 40% haste, etc). All it takes is one flag capture when you are not looking and BAM, you are level 11.

Mario, I don't know why you are arguing so hard about this unless you are just trolling this guy.

its not even an argument breh I can go right now turn xp off at 10 and gear up like crazy turn xp on and farm people for a good 20 games before I go 11, regear again and repeat. Tell me how that's different.

Because you would be levelling. And if you stay the entire game, winning every game -- you would be out of the bracket by the 10th game more than likely.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
It's an exploit.

You cheese the system w/ a legit macro to get into bgs w/ exp off.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
05/24/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Mário
lol not the way I would do it, hold flag farm in mid you'll never level or level so slowly that it wouldn't matter. If you lose flag afk out rejoin in 15 mins. So easy.

your way isn't the same. If it was you might level slower, but you would still levle up quite fast.
It seems as if you are defending a "cheater." Do you by any chance do this same cheat sir?
Reply Quote
37 Draenei Warrior
if he was there for flag caps, it was probably an exploit, if his team didnt cap any flags, then who knows, dont think you get any xp if there isnt a flag cap in wsg.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Death Knight
Yeaaah...I wouldn't admit that.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
05/24/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Desodeleter
Lol no, there is literally an exploit to have your exp turned off while in exp on battle grounds. I use it some times.

You probably shouldn't openly admit it. I found it pretty ironic that you would say that hough, because the char was from your server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/24/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Ertraztok
Lol no, there is literally an exploit to have your exp turned off while in exp on battle grounds. I use it some times.

You probably shouldn't openly admit it. I found it pretty ironic that you would say that hough, because the char was from your server.

lol now i know who you're talking about. talked to the coGM of their guild once and he was just like umad about it blah blah i only do it for the achieves. go look at the guild. the two priests in there have abused this to retarded extents.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/24/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Griev
They dont turn off xp...just leave before a win.

There's actually a very widely used exploit that allow people to cheat the system and enter EXP-on BGs despite having their EXP turned off, meaning they're free to dominate the enemy team for the full length of the game. (Level 10 Priests with absurdly high haste... Ugh.)
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Rogue
It will all be ok bro. just que up in the next Bracket an you should be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Listen, it is not hacking. It is an exploit used by level 10 twinks.

Level 10,11, and 14 twinks do not get their BGs to pop in the Exp-Off BGs, and to enjoy their playtime, they must use a special macro to get in. It is not a hack. It is not an addon. It is just a smart use of a macro, to get into your BG whilst having their Exp off.

These people wish to play a BG every now and then, to enjoy themselves. Seeing one or two BGs with twinks doesn't matter, dude! You are going to level to 15 in like, an hour anyways.

I do not exploit this, but these people want to have fun too. One or two games a day for them isn't going to ruin like, 20 BGs for you, no?

It's PvP, you are going to come across better players than you. It's like being a rat in Africa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]