Horde Herald of the Titans

85 Undead Warlock
Going to start getting a group together for a horde Herald of the Titans. Yes it's still in game, I know this for a fact. There's a bit of interest for it. I will either tank it on my dk or my warrior and I've done it before, it's a really fun fight and a cool title.

Honestly....gearing for it isn't going to be bad. I now know that all we had before was overkill. however, gem and enchant what you do manage to get. You can use any 232 OH/wep, the rest can be 226. Cata flasks and food work as well, so it really is a breeze.

Post here if you are interested and serious. Please don't waste our time by ditching out on it, really need 10 serious people.

Tanks:
Meowzerz/Kittehperreh (both on Mal'Ganis horde)
Lachez
Angrybirds

Heals:
Miskatonic
Ady
Cokrats

Dps:
Sylvi
Ellipsis (Warlock)
Lethras
Avish
Winsauce
Cm
Ragepit
Edited by Snaarrff on 6/26/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
OH BABY!

Can't wait <3
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that title is no longer in the game, good day, sir!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I have myself (Resto Druid) and 2 friends (Warlock/Hunter) who would be interested in coming and should have the gear reasonably soon (within a few days)

James.is.me@hotmail.com if you're interested
05/24/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Agron
I'm pretty sure that title is no longer in the game, good day, sir!

It is still in the game, only obtainable on a level 80 with 226 armour and 232 weap(s) max.
Edited by Filorx on 5/26/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
He's trolling lol. He got it with me a couple months ago. Yeah I'll get back to you soon on that, just have to ask a couple others their definite answer.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Shaman
go ahead and change me to heals plx
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
I'll whisper you in game, keep a dps spot open!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hmm.. maybe i'll lvl my baby priest.
Reply Quote
53 Orc Rogue
Hey whats that website with the BiS and all that jazz for this chieve?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I'm interested in being dps or heals for your herald run. I will try to leave WoW while in my gear so you can look it over. I still need a few tier pieces but I think I should be able to heal well enough with the gear that I have. As for dps, my gear isn't optimal, but I pull 6-7k dps on dummies self buffed so I think that's not bad. I know i'm missing gems and enchants, but I can do that very quickly. Just let me know if my gear is ok.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Hsqc/advanced
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Wait wait you mean I'll have to level another horde toon? :P haven't even finished the alli priest yet...........
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Get moving scrub. I've already got a 3 set!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
amg Take me!
Reply Quote
I gotta 2 set what what what?

Filorx: Sorry for the very late reply, I needed to find out who was going that I knew first. I unfortunately won't have room for 3 people, unless for some reason we end up doing two runs.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Bump for them fixing the faction change reseting raid locks thing....CURSE YOU BLIZZ (jk you know ily)
Reply Quote
Seems we may do 2 weeks worth afterall.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
i have a disc priest alt that i would like to come on, i can also be shadow if needed. character name is cokrats on mal'ganis, i also have a bear tank that i would like to bring angrybirds from the alexstrasza server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
the bear tank is a friend of mine that im going for herald with. i should have specified that, so mark down angrybirds as a tank or dps
Reply Quote
K, got it. With 4 tanks, I'll sit one out. It'll still be a couple weeks cause a bunch are still in the 70's, so in the meantime, we can do ToC10's for weps and Ulduar for more gear. I don't mind doing multiple Ulduar's a week to split gear evenly and make it faster running folks on 85s.

*Don't forget VoA for tier...but it's not x server.
Edited by Meowzerz on 6/12/2012 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd be interested in doing this if you guys have a spot open for dps.
Almost have my set complete for it, and I know the fight well.

hit me up, dubdude007@aol.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]