Server Change

85 Troll Druid
So i am looking for a new horde server and i heard about this server from, well i do not remember where but i heard some nice things and i want to know if they are true. So my first question, how is the pve here? is the progression good? is it hard to find groups or fairly easy? Also how is the pvp? it says RPPVP so there is pvp right? i mean for both bgs and world, if i want to lvl up a char i want to know if i will get ganked a lot or not. For bgs what is the win/lose ratio for horde? Finally how is the economy? is the AH fair or is it too crazy priced or under priced?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Space People are number one on horde for it.

Space people are 25 man PvE.

PvP? Wpvp is kind of scarce, it happens sometimes, but not as often as I would like. BG's are fine. RBG's too.

Oh gankers? Gankers are common everywhere on a PvP server.

BG's? Id say its even and map depending.

Economy is fine I would say.

I had no problems with it.

(Ex horde)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Okay thank you for your input, i might look into this more.
Reply Quote
Alright.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Don't come here, TN is dead. Even as far as the end of an expansion goes.

This is a horrible realm on both factions.
Reply Quote
Depends on what your looking for Selsix.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
05/28/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Sauronbaine

No, it really doesn't depend on what you're looking for. This server is terrible.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Moosedrool

No, it really doesn't depend on what you're looking for. This server is terrible.

I disagree. PvE horde is doing well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Definitely a middle of the pack server in basically all aspects but the faction ratios arent too insane and there is a few things going on in trade at any given time. If you are coming from a truly low pop server this is def a improvement.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
PvE Horde is limited to what you're expecting. If you're expecting 8/8 H modes, which most people would like in a raid guild, chances are the people who do them won't take anyone else in. (Considering there is, what... Six guilds in total that have gone 8/8 H, two of which are alliance and two of which are Space People?) If you're expecting, say, 4/8 H modes, maybe a little more luck, but normally you won't find a guild that far that will take anyone they can get.

A not so serious raider might find what they're looking for, but someone who expects success from their raiders would be wise to look elsewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]