[H-PvP] Beers and Bgs [25] (Recruiting)

90 Tauren Paladin
great group of ppl to play with! love the atmosphere!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump! Bump! Bumperton!
Reply Quote
Y'all still in need of a Warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking forward to seeing what this guild has to offer :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
05/30/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Leeton

We are actually. We are in need of active locks looking to Rbg and we found our FC (Mungin). =], tested him out in some Rbgs a couple days ago. He's legit. Thanks for joining.

Leeton if you have a lock and looking for a guild. Just send me a tell in game for an invite to the guild (any member can invite).
Edited by Wiegott on 5/30/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/30/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Wiegott

We are actually. We are in need of active locks looking to Rbg and we found our FC (Mungin). =], tested him out in some Rbgs a couple days ago. He's legit. Thanks for joining.

Leeton if you have a lock and looking for a guild. Just send me a tell in game for an invite to the guild (any member can invite).

This is my (Leeton) lock. I'll send you a tell next time I'm online. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump... Great group of people to hang out with.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump! Great people, great environment, and great atmosphere to be apart of. Range of many ages as well as different types of players...rbgers, arena-ers, wpvpers, pvers, casuals, social, or just want some guild perks for leveling and want to be part of a lively guild chat and have help from various helpful guildies that can help with quests, instances, or if you're being camped. Knowledgeable members that can answer questions and help you as needed. Whether or not your new to the game you will be treated with respect and not shunned but instead helped on how to improve your skills as a player while still having fun.

I came for the Beers and stayed for the great bunch of people in the guild.

-Holydemption
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Recruiting Second Rbg Leader for EVENING Rbgs. Pst in-game or right here. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump! Awesome Rbgs today went 10-2, alot of guildies got Rbg achievs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Thanks! Still recruiting more pvpers. Also looking for a second Rbg leader. Send me a tell in game or mail for our offers.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
BUMP!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
hello Beers and BG's:
I have been looking for another realm to transfer to and you guys look like just what the doctor ordered. love my Bg's and of course brewskieeees. Would like to offer my humble skills to your fine guild. i'm not the best pvper... but i listen, I understand "objectives" and I'm a team player.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sure. Anyone is welcome. We keep things friendly and family like. BUMP btw. Still in need of a second Rbg leader.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump. Still Recruiting dedicated PvPers and an evening RBG leader to get a 2nd guild group going for Rbgs. You can choose your times and the composition of your group. Post here for questions or send me a mail ingame.

Worthwhile advantages given to Rbg Leaders willing to sacrifice their time for the better of the guild. Thanks.
Edited by Wiegott on 6/30/2012 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
This is one of the most friendly and mature guilds I have had the pleasure to be a part of.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
One, two
Buckle my shoe
Three , Four
Bump some more
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
1. Still looking for a second Rbg leader.
2. Looking for people interested in boosting the arena side of our guild.
3. Looking for more people interested in Rbg's (certain resilience requirements required).
4. Looking for more people to join the PvE side of our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Morg approves of this message!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]