Moonglade question.

40 Night Elf Druid
Is there a way to get from the moon glade to the eastern kingdoms? A quest is telling me to go and I have no clue how to get there.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The easiest way to get to the Eastern Kingdoms from Moonglade (assuming you're asking about the character you're posting on) is to go to Darnassus, then take the boat from Rutheran Village to Stormwind City.

There are free flights out of Moonglade back to Rutheran Village; look on your map and there should be a little blue winged boot symbol in the town, showing you where that particular flight master is.

Once there, find the left dock and wait for the human-style ship to arrive (if a night elf-style ship appears, that's the wrong one), and then you get on. It'll take you to Stormwind City in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Are you talking about the quest that sends you to Shadowfang Keep to get parts for a weapon?

Shadowfang Keep is a dungeon, so you can get to it through the Dungeon Finder. Though the weapon it's having you go get is meant for a level 20 character. You are posting with a level 30 character, and (I hope) your weapon is already stronger than the one it's sending you to retrieve.

Now to answer your general question about how to get from Kalimdor (where moonglade is) to Eastern Kingdoms:

Get to Rut'therin Village at the base of Teldrassil. The boat that leaves from the southern-most dock there will take you to Stormwind (Eastern Kingdoms).
Reply Quote
67 Night Elf Druid
The easiest way is to use the druid teleportation spell. Go to http://www.wowhead.com/spell=18960 for more info

The easiest way to get to the Eastern Kingdoms from Moonglade (assuming you're asking about the character you're posting on) is to go to Darnassus, then take the boat from Rutheran Village to Stormwind City.

There are free flights out of Moonglade back to Rutheran Village; look on your map and there should be a little blue winged boot symbol in the town, showing you where that particular flight master is.

Once there, find the left dock and wait for the human-style ship to arrive (if a night elf-style ship appears, that's the wrong one), and then you get on. It'll take you to Stormwind City in the Eastern Kingdoms.
or do that if you dont have the spell
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The easiest way is to use the druid teleportation spell. Go to http://www.wowhead.com/spell=18960 for more info

OP was asking how to get from Moonglade TO Eastern Kingdoms, not how to get to Moonglade.
Reply Quote
67 Night Elf Druid

OP was asking how to get from Moonglade TO Eastern Kingdoms, not how to get to Moonglade.
Sorry, missread that. But yeah, both ways work.
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Druid
Ok, thanks! This helps alot. You would think my weapon would be better, but apparently it's not. I found this quest and this staff seems to be better, plus I've never done a dungeon and that seems like a plus.
Reply Quote
If you're going to run through a dungeon to get a weapon upgrade, you can find much better staves in the level 30ish dungeons, although it depends more on luck that what you want will drop. For instance, Wind Spirit Staff from Razorfen Kraul instead of that Staff of the Verdant Circle. May get some other Int leather upgrades as well. Even Blood Drinker Staff from a Hinterlands quest would be good.

And FWIW something to look forward to, if you can make it to Exalted with Darnassus around 35ish, the quartermaster (next to the pink portal and FP) sells Mantle of Darnassus. Those capes can be a good option when running dungeons isn't an interest.
Edited by Jakjak on 5/17/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
moonglade -> hearthstone -> stormwind (by boat if in darnassus) -> ironforge (tunnel or griffin) -> loch modan -> wetlands -> arathi -> southsore area -> alterac mountains -> west plaguelands -> east plaguelands.

yeah...it's a long one. sorry. can shorten it considrably if you have the ZA or Quel'danas flight paths.

you can take a shortcut through hinterlands if you can find the mountain passage but...took me 2 years to find it.
Edited by Robokapp on 5/17/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
moonglade -> hearthstone -> stormwind (by boat if in darnassus) -> ironforge (tunnel or griffin) -> loch modan -> wetlands -> arathi -> southsore area -> alterac mountains -> west plaguelands -> east plaguelands.

yeah...it's a long one. sorry. can shorten it considrably if you have the ZA or Quel'danas flight paths.

you can take a shortcut through hinterlands if you can find the mountain passage but...took me 2 years to find it.

He just wanted Eastern Kingdoms in general not necessarily Eastern Plaguelands so it doesn't have to be that long :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hee hee. I leveled fishing about 70 levels in Moonglade. I tried out the spell to teleport there as soon as I got it, and didn't find the Druid specific free flight point until someone pointed it out to me about 45 levels later.

I had 2 coppers I think ... had already played around in the inn and set my hearthstone to Moonglade, and was terrified of trying to leave by way of the tunnel because of the skull on the mobs in there.

The Sagefish I fished up vendored for I think 25 silver - it only took 4 catches to get a whole gold! I felt like I'd suddenly won the lottery - I doubt I'd had more than about 50 silver at any one time up to that point. I fished for hours that first day.

Moral of the story is - don't pass up the free Druid only flight master just outside the inn for the one you have to pay for, if you don't mind going to Ruth'ran Village.

(Oh and it's not a bad place for a player running a Druid for first toon to make a bit of moola if they haven't yet figured out the AH, or don't want to use it.)

<S>
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Sylth
The Sagefish I fished up vendored for I think 25 silver

25 copper for Raw Sagefish, 1 silver, 25 copper for Raw Greater Sagefish, which is probably what you were catching.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21153
http://www.wowhead.com/item=21071
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]