After today's slaughtering of the horde....

85 Gnome Mage
We, as a server, need to schedule more world PvP. We can do things like...
Halaa
Eastern Plague Lands Towers
Silithus Turn ins.
Etc, etc, etc.

PM me in game, we'll talk about this further.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It was alotta fun to destroy hordies!! :P You guys hardly did anything
Edited by Lionblaze on 5/18/2012 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Also post the vid !!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We need Evilgoodness and Tabit for it to be official.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The title makes me lol. Thanks for coming to Orgrimmar so i could score my City Defender achievement off you guys on my alt.
Not sure if you have any idea bout Horde side of this server but.
1) Very few pvpers left on Horde.
2) Fewer pvpers left since the release of Diablo 3.
3) Lack numbers to even muster up a full raid in Tol'Barad half the time.
4) Horde population is prolly half Alliance alts these days.

That being said, if Horde found themselves on the losing side of a large pvp battle, most of the Horde would log to there Alliance mains and only a few Horde players would be left face the Alliances overwhelming numbers.

Sorry you missed mid to the end of Wotlk when We PvP IRL would attack & camp SW for World PvP action.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Ooohhh my goodness..... the sewers really opened up pretty wide for this thread.

Is there ANYONE that watches the sewers lids when I don't log in for a few days? Christ...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Never break 1500 ✔
Making a post on slaughtering GARONA horde ✔
Still a 1500 player ✔

Do I really need to continue this...

Trax, Kintor, and myself will gladly battle you.

We're good. ✔
Edited by Påintråin on 5/18/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Pain, you just like to troll everyone thinking you're the greatest on the server? You and trax seem to have a post on every thread about how "great" you are. go to the paid arena realms and see how you fare there. our battlegroup has never been great for pvp since vanilla. And even then this place was only mediocre. Xfer to a semi good battle group and watch how you fare. No one cares how "good" you are.

P.S. < Not claiming to be best player ever. and certainly not claiming to dual you or arena you, feel free to check my ratings. However, I dont pvp. >.> Stop trolling threads
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Funny, I figured a thread made by allianvce claiming how they stomped the 'mightty' horde was a troll thread....because.... well you know.... the whole outnumbered 234823948 to 1 thing. Guess not.

Pain, you just like to troll everyone thinking you're the greatest on the server?
P.S. < Not claiming to be best player ever. and certainly not claiming to dual you or arena you, feel free to check my ratings. However, I dont pvp. >.> Stop trolling threads

Let me back track and check on how many threads Pain claimed to be greatest on the server.......
....... still checking........
....... this may take a bit, i'll come back to that later.

05/18/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Ubadai
You and trax seem to have a post on every thread about how "great" you are.

"Every thread" ? that seems like an exaggeration. I've commented in maybe 20 garona threads total, ever. And lets see we are now aaaatttt......... 17 pages of threads. At what.. 50ish threads per page roughly... sooo give or take 850 threads.

20 / 850 = .... yea thats about 100%, pretty close I'd say. I don't have a calculator in front of me, but I'd say thats no less than 98% am i right?

But hey its safe to say i've called myself great in at least 98% of the threads i've been in, right? easy.

Our battlegroup has never been great for pvp since vanilla. And even then this place was only mediocre.

I started playing early LK, so not sure about BC, but Rampage was typically 3rd or 4th ranked throughout Lich king if i remember correctly.

Early Cata we were very good with the influx of horde gladiators to Illidan. It has subsided a bit recently with a lot of them moving to KT, but some remain. Not sure where Rampage is at this moment.

Xfer to a semi good battle group and watch how you fare. No one cares how "good" you are.

oooooooooo i donnnttt knnooowww..... i'd wager an octomom sextape that the people i do competitive games with over there would care how good i am. (i hear shes very flexible)

The thing about semi good BGs is they also have semi good servers with semi good players on them which helps facilitate creating a semi good comp. Rampage isnt the top, but neither is Garona, especially Horde. That argument would be valid if we were on Illidan, lots of choices in a less than amazing BG, however we are not.

IIIII DDDDOOOOOO DEEECCCLLLLLLAAARREEEE IIIIII DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO DDDEEEECCCLLLLAAARRREEEE......

its simple as this my man.

1. we are not best on server, but we are best on horde
2. We gotta have some Horde pride baby, we are hordes last hope on this xpac. Every team needs a leader. Friendly competition fueled by a little smack-talk never hurt anyone, Pain simply threw out a little smack and laid out the gauntlet. OP said lets hit some world PvP, Pain accepted.

Yea sorry, i'll talk to Pain, next time he should say "ok kind sir, thank you for the world pvp invite, i shall bake enough cookies for all and bring extra rainbows and hugs for everyone as ii participatein this and i shall do my darndest to try hard and hopefully we can do well in some worl...." i couldnt even keep going... it was too ridiculous and boring.

and i shall end my late night whiskey fueeled wall of text with....
and certainly not claiming to dual you or arena you, feel free to check my ratings

..... you see.... we couldn't figght you in arenas', b/c there's this thing called MMR.... and basically how that works is.... urgh nevermind, this wouldn't go far.

TL/DR: I am the f*cking crappiest lock ever.... at least 98% of the time.

My name is Trax, and i disapprove of your message.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
....... i gave you a thumbs down.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Why is it that the Alliance on Garona feel the need to boast about accomplishing something as basic as sacking Orgrimmar on this server? Seriously- the Horde is so paltry in terms of players online, that this should be a regular thing for the Alliance.

Pain is absolutely right about there being very few PvPers left on the Horde. Most just log on to run randoms, a couple created Alliance toons, while some have even transferred over to the other side. I suppose safety in numbers makes them feel warm and fuzzy. And I'm sure those numbers you have over there makes you feel like big, bad dudes as well. You're like bullies on a playground where every kid is a pushover.

But my point is, why brag about it? Was it difficult?

I've had my Black Bear since 2008 that I earned from defeating YOUR city leaders on a server where my faction is outnumbered by a staggering amount. That is something that actually took planning, cooperation, and skill. But you don't see me rubbing it in the Alliance's face in forums. Until now.

World PvP? Sure thing. When and where?
Edited by Weirhauser on 5/20/2012 3:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Pain, you just like to troll everyone thinking you're the greatest on the server? You and trax seem to have a post on every thread about how "great" you are. go to the paid arena realms and see how you fare there. our battlegroup has never been great for pvp since vanilla. And even then this place was only mediocre. Xfer to a semi good battle group and watch how you fare. No one cares how "good" you are.

P.S. I have Not claiming to be best player ever. and certainly not claiming to dual you or arena you, feel free to check my ratings. However, I dont pvp. >.> Stop trolling threads

I have never claimed to be the best on the server. Best on horde side without a doubt. But like any other player I'm learning and getting better.

I'm actually glad you called me out on the trolling. This is exactly what this server needs. A little trash talk, little shots thrown back and forth. I for one, do not like playing on a such a boring server with little drama. Sure I could transfer but I have many friends here unwilling to do so.

I'm also glad this thread was made. Calling the horde out for some World PvP. Again, something that used to be SOOOOO fun on Garona, the Coeptis raids in particular. So I thought maybe firing back would relight the flame of the fun Garona back in the Wrath and BC days.

Thank you for firing back. I'll see you in the fields of Elwynn.
Edited by Påintråin on 5/20/2012 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oooohhh, can I come and make it a party?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/20/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Påintråin
I'm actually glad you called me out on the trolling. This is exactly what this server needs. A little trash talk, little shots thrown back and forth. I for one, do not like playing on a such a boring server with little drama.

Testify
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Flying in & around the city really kills strategy in world/city pvp.

Back in wotlk a For The Alliance came to ThunderBluff, we had Boomkins & Ele Shamans posted up top near elevators, made for a fun time.

Was also the time they stormed Org to kill Thrall, right at the turning point to get down the path you had to make that turn & that corner made the the path really narrow we again had Boomkins & Ele Shamans posted there & half the Alliance raid got tossed off into the city.

imisswotlk.com/sadmoose
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
So what days ya'll planning for some WPVP?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Monday night server. 9 PM centrai. You name the place big boi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
nagrand arena
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
be there or be a garona horde
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
INb4 no one shows up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]