Arena on Echo Isles

85 Night Elf Rogue
There is a small number of people on ally that know how to do 2's / 3's im a decent rogue i know what im doing so far as to say i even unbound my "S" key... about 2% of pvp'ers on EI keyboard turn and back peddle. I'm not looking for a pro but im looking for someone that will be on more then 3 to 4 times a week that is willing to practice for 2's maybe even 3's.

Someone hmu im in dire need of a decent 2's.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not fully geared, nor am I a highly seasoned PVP'r - especially on this toon, and I'm also painfully breaking in a new mouse/keybinds...

That said. I play for a at least an hour or two most weeknights, and am also interested in some arena action.

Maybe we could meet for some duels and see where it goes from there...?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
not sure about what you meant concerning the unbound s key? did you make it so you could back peddle or what im confused. 2% o.o? trololololol.

05/18/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Eomerfudd
I'm not fully geared

Kinda late to start pvping this season but best of luck to you.
Edited by Bdog on 5/18/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Never too late to start... but I'm not expecting equal footing by any means. :-)

Truthfully I'm not good enough to worry about arena rankings anyway. But practice with a good partner can certainly help to improve your game.

Maybe by next season I'll have a little more to bring to the table.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/18/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Bdog
not sure about what you meant concerning the unbound s key? did you make it so you could back peddle or what im confused. 2% o.o? trololololol.

I think he means that a lot of players put the s key to "good" use by binding it to a macro or specialty spell - rather than having it sit "unused" - cuz nobody backpeddles... heh.

I think 2% is being generous. ive seen people in arenas who s key around the map.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
your supposed to use asd unless you are on of those ppl who cant handle ferals
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
unbound the "s" key so i got out of back peddling and turned my A and D into strafe keys so no more keyboard turning

If anyone has question contact me in game, mail or pst.

and the new season is MoP so its not too late to start, im not waiting for MoP by any means..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I dont enjoy standing on a candle waiting for you to $%&*#$ my !@#$.

:-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I like pie!
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Röznie
I like pie!

get in the van
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
i need to smack Roz on the !@# first before you go, and are there puppys?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Why doe sit seem the higher rated PvPers play Horde?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]