Horde Side, heroic ICC25 full clear next mon.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Next monday, the 28th, Order Of The Aegis will be hosting an ICC25 full clear starting at 7pm server time. 85s only. Bring food and be prepared, we won't be carrying any dead weight. The main goal is to clear through the "Heroic whatever Halls" achievements people need for drake metas. Vent will be required, I don't like trying to tank and type at the same time. Shadowfrost shards are reserved for our guild, all other loot is open rolls for transmogs/etc. Our loot rules are "Don't be a %#*@."

If you've come to our runs in the past, you know we're non-fail. If enough people show up (I'd prefer a full 20 to make it a fast run) it will be an easy clear.

If interested, reply here or contact Dysotar in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Come to the ICC people. It's a nice break from DS10, which everyone can do in their sleep by now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I think I'd like to try this - not so much for the drake meta (I'd get it account-wide anyway thanks to the pally, come MoP...if it works the way I think it does), but for the title(s), heh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Big thanks to everyone who came!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hey Dys, are we going again this week?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We run ICC every monday, this week was regular to focus on metas for people. It won't be the last time we run for a heroic clear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]