Ticket wait?

is it really gonna take 9 days for blizzard to answer my ticket?
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Not likely. What's your ticket for? Some tickets are answered faster than others.
Reply Quote
just to recover a deleted character
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The timer isn't currently working correctly. From what I last saw, which I think was earlier today or yesterday, was wait times are about 3 days right now. However, your results may vary depending on how much time it takes to find the deleted character and items and restore them.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/28/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Dyspaire
is it really gonna take 9 days for blizzard to answer my ticket?

It shouldn't take 9 days, Dyspaire, though they are longer than we'd prefer, that is for certain.

A Character restore is fairly straight forward but it may take several days before a Game Master will be able to look into your request. Just leave your ticket open and someone will be with you as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
My timer said 1-2 days, it took 3. Wouldn't get your hopes up though. After finally receiving a response, I was told I had to call in to get an answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]