Hello!

85 Orc Death Knight
Greetings,

I am trying to get a feel for a new realm, especially one on Pacific Time. I started my WoW career on Steamwheedle Cartel RP server. But, of course do to finding friends and coworkers that play, I had bounced around a little bit.

I just really want friendly people, the ability to group at random times and maybe a chance at progression. Even if PUGs are available.

My current realm is low pop, and D3 has really hit it hard. I also love my guild, number one progression wise and great people to talk with. But, TUB is on Central Time and that is a big disadvantage.

High pop and friendly people, maybe Feathermoon is a good choice!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Feathermoon isn't high pop by any stretch of the imagination and is disproportionately lower on the Hordeside. By many accounts you will see the Horde as being not that far from Alliance, but checking out Org primetime vs a high pop server and it's not even the same ballpark. See three to five of the same people trolling trade lamely vs a constant spam of LFR on trade that a normal server has.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Check that. You'll notice that Feathermoon is listed as PvP. It is not. It is an RP realm, though not particularly noteworthy as a great realm to find RP.

Also, check the "Welcome to Feathermoon" stickied post.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Corpsegoat
HGIC • FoR
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hmm, listed as High pop here: http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/timezones.php?t=1
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Check your realm list as you log in. Says "New Players" and is a launch server.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5578588825

Thread on first page on the topic.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So many different places to look and they are all wrong!!! I just want to win the lotto, build my dream house with a LAN room, and get 9 other people to come form a guild...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I am just now seeing this thread - D3 hit WoW hard overall. It's not by any means a WoW killer, it's just giving people something to do as we all wait for MoP to come out.

Anyway I have loved FM ever since I came here. There are plenty of awesome, friendly people here. I love the guild I am in (shameless plug, I know) - feel free to mail me in-game on this character to ask about it. I can give you more info. I don't want to hijack the thread.

Don't let population get you down!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
D3 is starting to fall as I am seeing people resort back to WoW. And as for Feathermoon.. the population here has dropped considerably over the last few years.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I don't think it's falling as much as it doesn't have the pull that wow has - sure you can bash and smash in it, but it's more of a fun side thing. Not a whole lot to do over and over without getting bored.

Sorry, guess I hijacked things a bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]