LFM AQ40 weekly runs

90 Pandaren Hunter
I will be running AQ40 weekly. I am looking for a couple players to run with that are interested in some unique transmog. If you are looking for a weekly run with me and collecting the pieces for the 2.5 tier set then message me in game or here. You will DEFINITLY stand out in the crowd with these. You can also earn a feat of strength from getting the red mount drop(I got mine from my first trash pull) and 3 other mounts that will count toward your mount achieves.

For more information on the set for your class visit http://www.wowwiki.com/Brood_of_Nozdormu_set.
Edited by Hidecraft on 5/16/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'd love to do some AQ, shoot me a tell in game :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I am down as well. Add me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
i don't want transmog but i want the tentacle summoning item off cthun....
add me and pst me if I'm on and have time ill go.
Edited by Makdaddy on 6/1/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I will be making runs this weekend with two different toons. All I need on this guy is the mail gloves off the twin emps and I'm done with him. Would you prefer me to clear up to twin emps for everyone or who needs stuff off the beginning bosses?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Check out the AQ challenge on the website! Well I'm going again this weekend. Hidecraft has cleared it this week but I still can do a C'thun run with this toon. Hopefully we get a Viscidus kill in. Message me,hide, or Solles if interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]