GLAD RANKED DK COME @ ME

85 Human Death Knight
trolol
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
05/21/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Imcold
And I can not figure out why that xman guy is saying a frost dk would not use obliterate. When its on killing mahcine proc it is a frost dks' hardest hitting attack.

no t snt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
A howling blast spam will hit for more total because of multipule taregts, thats your two frost runes, necro strike is self explanatory, your 2 unholy runes, and depending on situation you put more necrotics with you death runes or more howling blast. and frost strike ftw. Obliterate is used very situatioally on the right targets (leather with no armor increases or whatever up, cloth with the same etc,) and generally less viable then the rune use i mentioned above. It is also useful with km procs when the target is below 35% and you are going to get a kill. Kyle says its viable with stacking haste as frost. I disagree.
Reply Quote
I think kyleine is nice XD that is all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well maybe if you do stack haste it could potentially be viable, but you lose a large portion of your howling blast (multipule target thing again), and a large portion of your frost strike. Both of these ignore armor. Which is good.
Reply Quote
<--- wicked :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
- gives advice and opinions but can not beat me in duels ever.
- no mog set... !@#$ty looking weapons
-ugly color hair on his dks' human model

* here is some real advice.
= Xman, stop giving advice and expressing your opnions, especially since you can't break 1550... you never have beaten me in duels.. and all of your text is simply your own experience and play style. your a tard. Go back and learn trolling 101 //

FYI I am not reforge to haste as frost. Do your research before you open your butthole and speak again
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
- gives advice and opinions but can not beat me in duels ever.
- no mog set... !@#$ty looking weapons
-ugly color hair on his dks' human model

* here is some real advice.
= Xman, stop giving advice and expressing your opnions, especially since you can't break 1550... you never have beaten me in duels.. and all of your text is simply your own experience and play style. your a tard. Go back and learn trolling 101 //

FYI I am not reforge to haste as frost. Do your research before you open your butthole and speak again

I recall you saying you were reforged to hast last night and how it was sooo great.
i have beaten you in duels before, don't be like firebrand.
i found i disliked my mog set. I'm able to wear whatever i want on my dk. I've always enjoyed this hair color since i started this dk. purple suits it. bald doesn't.
Must i actually spend the time and effort to break a mediocre record that apparently means something to someone who is apparently 2200 every season?
Im talking about raw numbers, and have given you several chances to prove me wrong. you haven't.
I am not "trolling" because now i am talking about what i seriously believe in.
Obliterate is a meh and situational ability in pvp. You spam it in a deathgripped opener. There's a difference.
Cyall tomorrow laptops out of battery, and i forgot my charger cable at school.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
@Xmana

Obliterate is better than necrostriking if you are dual-wielding. Dual-wield cant necrostrike as often as dual wield but its abilities all hit harder. Its also better for run and gunning crap players than 2H is. So if your going to be using obliterate over necro you might as well be dual-wielding or you're just missing out.

2 handed Frost should be necrostriking over obliterate. This is because 2 handed has greater runic regen, which means more froststrikes, which means runic empowerment is going to proc more often, which means more runes for more necrostrikes. Some 2hand Dks like to have obliterate talented/glyphed for an execute or vs cloth.

And no, haste is not equal with mastery for Frost.

Note to everyone, there is no counter argument for this. They are facts and if you believe they are wrong you are just an idiot. So don't begin to question me.
Edited by Quasìmodo on 5/21/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lying.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2m26npx.png

05/21/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Aedronys
Put Imcold on ignore and see the magic happen.

For those that didn't get this:

When you ignore someone on the forums it ignores the whole account, so the joke about ignoring Imcold would make Kyleine's posts disappear too.

That's the magic, baby.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
While this is all true, if I might add, there is a more important reason for not using many necrostrikes as DW. DW Frost (with Threat of Thassarian) does not hit with both weapons on a necrostrike. Therefore, your overall pressure would be much higher just using howling blasts and obliterates as you gimp your damage using necrostrike as a DW DK. 2H weapons have much higher weapon damage and strength which are the two stats which would increase necrostrike damage which is why using necrostrike as a 2H Frost DK is very important.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol i really love all the sup-par dks' joining in with xman on their opnions. hahaha

keep going guys..

cope +paste more data tables from high ranked people LOLLLLLL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/21/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Kyleine
keep going guys..

Keep me famous and lets make this this threat hit 100 replies =)

100 replies goal?

Is this something that you plan on showing your dad to prove you're not a waste of his DNA?
Edited by Aedronys on 5/21/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
ol i really love all the sup-par dks' joining in with xman on their opnions. hahaha

keep going guys..

cope +paste more data tables from high ranked people LOLLLL

Thats because numbers don't lie. 55k obliterate crits on targets with high resil does sound rather false to me. Will do more research.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
And by the way................. if you have been taking what ive been saying seriously this whole time, your doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Clarifications on how to dk pvp:
Open with Deathgrip. You can start hitting them faster! You dont have to wait.
Use hungering cold while being trained by people that know what a kick is. This way, your locked out of your frost school but it doesnt matter because all you are doing is spamming deathstrike anyway. Yay!
STAY IN FROST PRESCENCE! GCDS are non important parts of the game, plus you runes need to regenerate from all that deathstriking.
If you summon a pet, do not sacrifice it ever. That is a waste of runic power. the health gain is inisingifcant. more deathcoils as frost.
Necro strike is useless. Cmon really? healing absorbtion? who needs it. plus it does only like 2k dmg. these will all make you a pro pvper. good luck and have fun with you frost spec!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
05/21/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Quasìmodo
And no, haste is not equal with mastery for Frost.

i realize, simply theorycrafting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Whew im at reply 37! only 63 more help me guyz!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/21/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
if you have been taking what ive been saying seriously this whole time

But you said "trolling aside" meaning you "stopped trolling"?

Aren't you 2 supposed to be friends?

05/21/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Xmanawesome
Use hungering cold while being trained by people that know what a kick is

That's only if you use it and don't know what "juke" is...
Reply Quote
5 Orc Rogue
bwl scrubs learning? impossible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]