Pvp on this server

85 Blood Elf Warrior
2 words : STAY AWAY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
05/24/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Nuadu
You have the longest response in this thread but have the audacity to claim we have no life?

Hey can't help that i can type out my thoughts fast. And I did not say that you have no life if you have an honest opinion, i said you have no life if you waste peoples time by trying to troll.
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
05/25/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Messif
Don't regret it at all.

You haven't seen me out and about yet, have you.

If I saw you, you were dead shortly afterwards. I don't mess around with the 5 on 1 sissy ganking, you'll see me alone standing above your corpse ;-)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
bb
Edited by Illusious on 6/21/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
05/25/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Awesomewarr
2 words : STAY AWAY!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
y
Reply Quote
Well Rating is all about the MMRs anyway so theres nothing proving he didnt just get on a rly good team and they kept him. It happens
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You were clearly bored on your alt when you decided to spend all day doing RBGs, either that or you just let someone play it for you.

Darkspear fanboy? That's a new one. Nice try though, stay small in them 1700 3s brackets.

Edit: And holy !@#$ you're commenting to yourself. Clearly got caught being carried and tries using numerous alts to defend himself. So so sad...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2mpyi37.jpg

10/10
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
x
Reply Quote
You were clearly bored on your alt when you decided to spend all day doing RBGs, either that or you just let someone play it for you.

Darkspear fanboy? That's a new one. Nice try though, stay small in them 1700 3s brackets.

Edit: And holy !@#$ you're commenting to yourself. Clearly got caught being carried and tries using numerous alts to defend himself. So so sad...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2mpyi37.jpg

LOL actually i am going to go there i have grinded out some arenas with this rogue for guild rep and i am only going to say the fact that your bashing him over rbgs is funny because from what ive seen of him he would wreck you faster than you could pop fortitude, as for the rbg rating though i wasnt there so i cannot say much in his defense. I dont beleive he paid for it myself, regaurdless without having in service of the alliance atleast its still a lucky invite to a what? 2500+ team
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
n
Edited by Illusious on 6/21/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
So this went from some guy asking about pvp here, to !@#$% ^-*!@ing about how some guy got his arena rating? This forum is so screwed up.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
j
Edited by Illusious on 6/21/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]