@ Oshie & Shadowlurka

90 Night Elf Priest
U 2, are amazing best players eva!! oshie randomy shadow word deathing, u realise that ure ment to use it when there at 25% hp right? nevermind and shadowlurker randomly cloaking and vanishing for no reason ily sir. <3333333333

another thing, soz i was afk for a couple of minutes while my partner tehhaxorz kited u 2 i had to go answer the door. awkiez. much

goodbye lovers <3
Edited by Laurora on 5/23/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I agree, you're both amazing xoxo
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
That talent should get you instant entry into lipgloss Im sure :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Welllllllll........................................................................

ure a ree ree anyway no one cares.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
hahaha, randomly deathing? it restores mana, clueless much?

every arena match came down to you guys getting outplayed hard by ruthless gear and blues was a great laugh ahaha!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH why so mad, we just told u ure aweeeeeeeeesome players coulda atleast gave the love bak :( anyway...
Outplayed? LOLLOLOLOL sec choking

ok wat are u on about u were so bad that i could go afk a min or two to go answer the door, as well as i ran into u just so u could fear because i felt sorry for youz. jesus be nice next time :(

as for the shadow word deathing it wasnt restoring much mana seeing as u stood there for 60 seconds doing abosolutely nothing bakpeddling.

LOLOLOL. iv had enough of this laugh bai bye xoxo
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
stood there for 60 seconds while i was d/c'd and came back alive, waay to funny.
s is rebound so spike, neeeexxxt

bads making assumptions and clueless posts makes my day!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
>< laurora!

watched oshie live streaming vs you guys, was really funny!
they outplayed you guys so bad, no idea why you are calling them out haha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Im hungry keep feeding me
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i watched it as well you gurls got $hit on :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
hows winning 5 times getting !@#$ on exactly?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
wow calm down man just having a laugh with ppl watching how badly you got outplayed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/23/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Sàsuke
That talent should get you instant entry into lipgloss Im sure :P

omg you know us 2 well!!!

05/24/2012 03:27 AMPosted by Oshie
wow calm down man just having a laugh with ppl watching how badly you got outplayed.

when the healer has time to answer the door and come back and heal the mage up, sounds like you got outplayed by their trolling???
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
cause im sure thats the honest truth!
if only i could get the stream viewers to post in here haha
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
hey laurora this is my gear

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Shadowlurka/simple

lvl 70 trinket, gives me 20 resilience

i cbf linking ur mage, but i saw hes got legendary staff and full cata i think.. so i dunno why you are posting this on the forums :P

i cbf explaining in detail what happened because only we know what happened, and the people watching the streams, but you were the worst priest/mage team we versed xD we only versed you 3 times and good thing you guys versed us that many times, because you got 1750 of us in the 2nd game :P but the first 2 games the same thing happened, you are ccd while ur mage iceblocks on like 10k and my 2k hemos couldnt get the kill >.< da legend is true cy@
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
keep getting mad xoooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]