shanix the hunter

85 Tauren Hunter
your a !@#$ing %^-*! that is all. if ever see you again in raid i am not helping your @#$%^ -*!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Can't tell what's worse:

You complaining about some random Boulderfist baddie.

or

You actually expecting that said random to be reading these forums and seeing this complaint.
Reply Quote
raid finder drama
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is probably a dumb question, but did you mean Shannox the hunter and not Shanix the hunter?

I only ask because Shannox fits your descriptions of a "!@#$ing %^-*!" what with his two pets and traps that my client doesn't load until I've already stepped in them... and also because Shanix is a shaman.
Edited by Drdøts on 5/24/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Nice to see them Raid finder heroes QQing about loot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So I don't know the hunter who made this thread or the hunter this thread is about, but I can count the number of exceptional hunters on this server on my first 2 fingers and it is neither of them... therefore this thread is irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
05/24/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Berìct
So I don't know the hunter who made this thread or the hunter this thread is about, but I can count the number of exceptional hunters on this server on my first 2 fingers and it is neither of them... therefore this thread is irrelevant.

Are the hunters you and me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I think you're more of a gatherer, Sam.

Me and my alt hunter, obviously.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
goosefraba
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I think you're more of a gatherer, Sam.

Me and my alt hunter, obviously.

Only if you mean GATHERER OF DEATH!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
i was pissed off because . I help others when i play and kinda thought the gesture would be equal. by the way to awnser the one hunter about being good. im 21st spot on the horde side. om my server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
21st spot on what? I really really hope you do not mean gear allowing me to presume that you believe gear may very well equal skill.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
05/30/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Berìct
21st spot on what? I really really hope you do not mean gear allowing me to presume that you believe gear may very well equal skill.

I used to believe skill > gear, RLS w/ legendaries taught me differently
Edited by Gkarz on 5/30/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Slaboribs
i was pissed off because . I help others when i play and kinda thought the gesture would be equal. by the way to awnser the one hunter about being good. im 21st spot on the horde side. om my server.

Don't know if serious...

I really really hope you do mean gear allowing me to presume that you believe gear may very well equal skill.

Fix'd
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
i am on 21st spot out of 400 hunters on aegwynn for gear and raid progression. i am very good at my class and have been a hunter sence i started in bc.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Hunter
If only you were were as good at grammar and spelling as you were playing a hunter.
Well... I guess you kind of are, actually.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I hate to break it to you that gear is simply random chance therefore insignificant what is more important is being able to out preform the 20 hunters above you with less gear.

In the great words of Samhein's father "If your not first your last"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Damn straight skippy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Welcome to Boulderfish forums Slaboribs!

PS. I bet i can piss farther than any of you ;p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Depends. Are we pissing over obstacles or just straight up pissing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]