Friendship Is Magic General Thread #3

90 Human Warlock
Greetings!

The first 2 threads capped, so here's another!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593046204 (Part 1)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3821266797 (Part 2)

Everypony welcome, one and all, if you see another thread please refer it to here. We don't want to spam the forums with pony threads so let's keep it all here.

/obligatory posting of Pinkie Pie as my favorite!
90 Troll Warrior
Ah yes, thank you Killercaitie for continuing the thread trend.

On a side note, I can't believe how much willpower it takes to try and sort out all these headcanons.
90 Human Death Knight
05/26/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Scootaloo
On a side note, I can't believe how much willpower it takes to try and sort out all these headcanons.

My god, do I know how that feels.

On a side note myself, I have terrible writer's block right now, with my story. :/
90 Troll Warrior
What is it about?

I'm in the fanfiction-reading-craze right now since I'm still waiting for Season 3.

Usually reading Romance/Comedy.
90 Human Death Knight
That's pretty much what it is.

Remember I was talking about writing that Discord X Derpy thing? It's not the kind of writer's block like "WTF do I put here?", since I have pretty much everything written down on a notebook. It's just me being too lazy and not having enough motivation to write it.
Well scoot if you still want some to suggestions to read i know a person whos created quite a few romance comedy fics. They do need to be read in order since they play off each other also they are oc x one of the main six so if you don't enjoy those types of fics you might not like em.

However if you are interested the order they go in is Tears in the snow, risks of braving a storm, unplanned parenthood, Under the starry skies, and his current unfinished one songs of whispers.

If you do read them i hope you enjoy them as much as i have.
Edited by Altareon on 5/26/2012 7:39 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I need more episodes or I'm going to tear someone's face off. I think I'm going through Pony withdrawal.
90 Undead Hunter
05/26/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Valhalo
I need more episodes or I'm going to tear someone's face off. I think I'm going through Pony withdrawal.

You too?

As a new brony (started watching 1 month ago), I wonder how did the older bronies managed to keep their sanity from season 1 to season 2, because I just can't keep my head clear of ponies, I dream about them, I have "Love is in Bloom" stuck in my head since last week, I have around 20 MLP FiM wallpapers in my PC and another 10 in my Android phone, I NEED more ponies before I end up in a psychiatric hospital :s
90 Troll Warrior
I'm pretty much alright with OCs interacting with the mane six, as long as they're properly written.

_______

Hah, yes, the transition from Season 1 to Season 2 was quite maddening. I started during December of 2010. It helps a lot that there's a group in Facebook.

It also helps that other things keep my mind busy. Raiding // Keeping a Minecraft server functioning // Guild Drama // Tanking Drama // Healing Drama // School-work.

A lot of things.
90 Orc Shaman
I'm getting caught up on Doctor Who while waiting for new pony episodes. I'm only watching the revival series (2005-present). Watching the classic series would take forever, not to mention a lot of the classic series was lost.

Also playing Diablo 3. I really want to see Whimsyshire, lot of stuff to collect to make that happen though.
90 Troll Warrior
Be glad you have D3 :(
Yeah wish i could play it but i have a four year old laptop with an outdated graphics card it'll be a miracle if i can run mop when it comes out.
90 Orc Death Knight
Let's see...John de Lancie continues to be awesome, as does Tara Strong.

It's been a little slow regarding awesome news though :/
90 Human Warlock
05/26/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Scootaloo
I'm in the fanfiction-reading-craze right now since I'm still waiting for Season 3.

A friend & I are going to be doing live action videos, or at least we plan to.

For Smile, Smile, Smile...

& Cupcakes.

Yeah... We're both a tad bit twisted.
90 Troll Warrior
05/28/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Killercaitie

A friend & I are going to be doing live action videos, or at least we plan to.

For Smile, Smile, Smile...

& Cupcakes.

Yeah... We're both a tad bit twisted.

I plan on looking at it, and if I like it, I will link it to the Philippine Bronies Facebook group.

>implying I own the group

Not really, just a member.
90 Orc Death Knight
Reposted from me gushing like a fangirl on another forum:

I LOVE the way the people who work on the show respond to the fandom.

A few days ago, donating money to the Bronycon Documentary would give prizes such as John de Lancie recording a personalised voice mail message based on your text, or meet-and-greets with him and the producer. A lot of de Lancie related prizes.

Since then, the prizes got updated. Now you can (if you have the money) choose between Tara and John for the voice mail, meet with Tara, John, LAUREN FAUST and the producer. If you donate a high amount Lauren Faust will even draw an OC pony for you!

This means both Tara and Lauren- the Brony Queen and Celestia's mother- are fully in support of the Brony King's documentary.

This is a trifecta of awesomeness beyond description for me. I can't overstate how much I love the VAs and writers and everyone who works on the show for their symbiotic relationship with the fans.

Also, those livestream chats...when they were recorded the kickstarter page was around $88k. Now it's $111k, less than a day later. I'm honestly a bit tempted to put a bit in to get a copy of the DVD..
90 Human Warlock
I plan on looking at it, and if I like it, I will link it to the Philippine Bronies Facebook group.

>implying I own the group

Not really, just a member.

Well she's working on a Derpy costume, & I have concept ideas for Pinkie Pie.
90 Troll Warrior
Reposted from me gushing like a fangirl on another forum:

I LOVE the way the people who work on the show respond to the fandom.

A few days ago, donating money to the Bronycon Documentary would give prizes such as John de Lancie recording a personalised voice mail message based on your text, or meet-and-greets with him and the producer. A lot of de Lancie related prizes.

Since then, the prizes got updated. Now you can (if you have the money) choose between Tara and John for the voice mail, meet with Tara, John, LAUREN FAUST and the producer. If you donate a high amount Lauren Faust will even draw an OC pony for you!

This means both Tara and Lauren- the Brony Queen and Celestia's mother- are fully in support of the Brony King's documentary.

This is a trifecta of awesomeness beyond description for me. I can't overstate how much I love the VAs and writers and everyone who works on the show for their symbiotic relationship with the fans.

Also, those livestream chats...when they were recorded the kickstarter page was around $88k. Now it's $111k, less than a day later. I'm honestly a bit tempted to put a bit in to get a copy of the DVD..

I wish I had money ;-;
90 Human Warlock
05/29/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Scootaloo
I wish I had money ;-;

Oh Scoot, did you ever see the, I think it was German, McDonald's contest to name a new chicken sandwich?

I'll let you guess which name won. ;)
90 Worgen Death Knight
My two Favorites are Derpy Hooves and Luna! :D Love & Tolerate my friends! L(@_@)L
Edited by Twistedchick on 5/29/2012 3:10 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]