Got kicked out of Dungeon because!!

90 Goblin Hunter
09/06/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Casperkazi
Im a hunter and pretty new to dungeons and pvp in general... i have only done 3 dungeons and have been kicked outta 2... the last one the tank told me to take Taunt off of my pet.. i had no idea what he was talking about... i looked it up and realized it was growl... but damn.. did the !@#$%^- really have to kick me? Yes i am a noob.. i dont care, i just play the game for fun.. not because its my life.. i just didnt understand what was going on..

Just my opinion, but (esp now) you have all the tools necessary at the touch of a button to know everything about your class. I find it inconsiderate when people haven't taken the time to atleast learn their class before jumping in with 4 other people that you can potentially impact their game time negatively. To put it in perspective, how annoying is it when someone texting bumps into you because they're walking and not paying attention to whats in front of them? If you havent had this happen to you, you will and trust me its annoying as !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/17/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Borat
but just the sheer fact that 4 ppl in the 5 man decided to kick someone

Only takes 3.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
It's non heroic, hardly a concern. typically it's poor and undergeared that hangout in them.
Reply Quote
dont feel to bad, i have been kicked out of a group when i was carring them with my CC, because the tank and healer were trash, and every boss fight my pet would tank more then the pet (good thing i rolled with 3 turtles at the time lol) and i would have to rotate my CDs for us to live, but hay, i got us to the final boss doing tons of CC, and being top damage, and beign the tank with my turtles, and every boss before that we would barely make it through and i would be the last man standing with my pet usually dead and me near no health kiting the boss around its 'arena' (boss would despawn if i went to far) and manageing to kill them, and then

they kicked me to bring in a guildy for the final boss, i spent 3 hours carreing them to get my daily done (this is early cata when we still had multi trapping) i was soo pisted i had gotten them that far because the other dps were under 2k, i was dealing 6k while still maintaining my control, and this was a normal lvl 83 dungeon n i was lvl 84, they were all 85, and i was very upset, so i had remembered oen of their realms and names, least to say i went and 'talked' to him, but the best part was, they coudlnt down the final boss, so sucks for them : /, but i waisted 3 hours gettign them that far, and because they ditched me for a 'guildy' they coudlnt get it done, serves them right
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I somehow suspect the OP was using the explosive trap glyph and kept knocking the mobs into other packs and out of the tanks aoe. Not gonna automatically side with a hunter just cause hes a hunter.
Edited by Stalkings on 9/7/2012 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
It can depend on what part of which dungeon you're in. In sections of Deadmines there are barrels of gun powder and neutral monkeys that if you let rip with AoE's you'll agro the monkeys and blow up the gun powder, and thus create a lot more damage to tank and group in general than is necessary. I've seen a group a wipe within seconds (but for me, FD FTW) after another hunter did a double tap on multishot in there.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Stalkings
I somehow suspect the OP was using the explosive trap glyph and kept knocking the mobs into other packs and out of the tanks aoe. Not gonna automatically side with a hunter just cause hes a hunter.

that glyph didn't exist until the recent patch, did it?

this topic is from 4 months ago
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Was ExpT glyphed for knockback? That might explain it.
If not, you are leaving something out, or someone was simply annoyed

Edit: grr....I need to start paying attention to time stamps better...
Edited by Zulgaro on 9/7/2012 5:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
O ld thread bringing it back baby. For people that read this or posted on this. F***ing wow works on a lot of stuff so they do not worry about anything else. They have a big job BUT... 3 people que up for random dungeon. All 3 of them dps. The tank is doing well. The healer is doing well. The last boss comes up and the dps- feral druid. And the dps- ret paly. Both change to tank and healer at the last boss of a MOP herioc. *kicks the healer * kicks the tank* Takes the last bosses loot, even tho the dungeon takes 40 minutes to get threw. How fair is this? Can we report theys things? C an we just NOT have a kicking system in dungeons? Yes i understand people could troll inside them, but does wow not have enough staff for people to be able to report people that do stupid things like this? and of course you have to think of a way to be able to filter false reports. There is a lot to this but me being in a dungeon for 40 minutes of my life i could be outside for gods sake. I am having fun in a dungeon and they kick us at the last boss. Not cool man.... no one died that entire dungeon as well. T hey ONLY wanted the loot. They do this a lot so they do not have to solo the whole dungeon to look for the mount over and over again. They just have other people solo the dungeon for them. Then take the last boss and laugh about it. There has to be better ways to this dungeon system for lower levels. For higher is a little bit different. Y ou still have kids that don't listen and like to keep dpsing the 90 bosses even tho we said to stop being hes at 97 stacks and if it gets one more we are all dead. so we wipe.... lol..... The point is if the few people reading this is..... A NY idea's so wow can fix this crappy system? will there always be crappy players? can prot pallies really solo 90 bosses? i have seen them do it in heroics...... Tell me the answer to my question and i will fill you with my infected questions about wow and everything wow.
Edited by Mohangandhi on 2/3/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Necro and thread jacking rolled into one. At least your efficient.

Side note, Glyph of Paragraphs. Use it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Um yeah flip bro. New to games like this. No idea how to use the System here. And i do not plan to. Also i have no idea how forums are suppose to be set up. So i used this one. If a moderator would like to like, move this to where it is suppose to be then i would be grateful. I just want some answers here. I lost out on i lvl 415 lvl 85+ gears because of people like this. And what is necro? and thread jacking? I got kicked out of a dungeon as well so its the same principle. Last thing..... My spell check and grammar check does not like this forum so please be patient when reading.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Mohangandhi
My spell check and grammar check does not like this forum so please be patient when reading.

If you're relying on your browser's grammar check to ensure that you're not coming off as a complete moron, you're in a world of hurt. School: it's time for you to invest in it.

I am not sure why you thought a 4 month old thread on the Hunter class forums would be the ideal place to post your rambling wall of text, but the minds of children are a mystery to me.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Mohangandhi
Level 20 orc, talking crap on an online forums. THumbs down, Get this loser off my forum page ty

Hmm, I can see the concept of forum alts is foreign to you, along with the concept of creating your own thread on the appropriate forum. A comparison between our respective achievements would be a strong indicator as to which of us is more trustworthy.

Also, in English, the end of a sentence is marked with either a period, question mark or exclamation point, not a comma. It is neither necessary nor correct to capitalize the letter of the first word of the clause proceeding a comma. Thank you is two separate words. Again, I can not stress enough the value that education will bring to your life.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Leaving the forums behind. I see certain people think they are smart because they learned 8th grade English. How amazing you are. Now trolling forums can get you banned from the use of the forums so if i were you i would be a little more respectful to people. Now i will not be rechecking this page so if you want to leave another smart !@# remark feel free, other people will just think you are more worthless then you already made yourself out to be. I already said i have google chrome spell check that come with it, then my own spell check that i got with my windows 9 when i bought it. Sense you do not like to scroll up i guess you did not see that part. So i write my sentence and my spell check does what it pleases with it. It even changes words and such, I do not think editing or changing what it turn out really makes a difference to me. Now this is just a lesson to all wow players, do not be a stuck up fat loser on a site where no one could care less lol. I just felt like typing this so other people do not make the same mistake as this level 20 main orc rouge has preaching about using correct english (bringing negitivity*(*) to this forum instead of answering my question or giving positive feedback. Why are you even reading my long posts? lol It is a waste of time anyways.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Mohangandhi
I see certain people think they are smart because they learned 8th grade English.

It was actually 2nd grade. This is how far behind you are.

Now trolling forums can get you banned from the use of the forums so if i were you i would be a little more respectful to people

So you've read enough of the ToS to recognize there are penalties, yet can't figure out the appropriate place to post your complaint. Fascinating.

. I already said i have google chrome spell check that come with it, then my own spell check that i got with my windows 9 when i bought it

It must be having an aneurysm right now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Whats an aneurysm? I sware im 19. wtf you talking about
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]