300 Goblins vs 10,000 Gnomes

85 Goblin Mage
Reason why Goblins win? WE'RE GOBLINS WE BLOW STUFF UP!

Who do you think wins and why?
Edited by Gobsly on 5/19/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
What if they shrink the explosions to a harmless level?
Reply Quote
78 Draenei Hunter
Goblins are suicidal bombers = win
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
everyone wins with fewer goblins and gnomes about.
Reply Quote
Gnomes are far more intelligent.
Even though the goblins have plenty of high-powered explosives, the Gnomes can easily sabotage them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
If explosives are your plan it's probably a bad idea to only bring 300 Goblins to face 10,000 Gnomes.

This is madness.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
05/19/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Ohmyfleas
This is madness.

Internet meme goes here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hmm that makes me think
It matters if im there then odviously the gnomes would win but if im not then the goblins win
Because the goblins are green and are creepy but i dont like creepy stuff (espescially when its small) Goblins are small so i simply step on them!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
If explosives are your plan it's probably a bad idea to only bring 300 Goblins to face 10,000 Gnomes.

This is madness.

THIS IS SPARTA
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
gnomes had mind control and shrinking technologies the goblins are screwed
Reply Quote
Stop feeding gnomes after midnight and the goblin population will decline. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, the Goblins would blow themselves up and the Gnomes would rip a hole in time and space which sucks them in, so I guess it'd be a draw. :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

Heat Infusion ray to the Goblin Bomb depot.

1 Gnome vs 300 Goblins, I win.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think the gnomes would win.
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Warrior
Gnomes would end up irradiating themselves :P
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
That would be so unfair -- such a tiny group of Gobbos vs. such a large group of Gnomes, because only 300 at most of the gnomies would get to enjoy the sacred pleasure of slaughtering a goblin.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Nobody wins.

All that remains is a radioactive crater.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
*Mind controls the goblins and tells them to blow themselves up, Causing a chain reaction blowing them all up in one simultaneous boom*

I win!
Although I could have also probably waited for one of them just to blow themselves up without mind control...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

This is madness.

I appreciate you.

Gnomes are far more intelligent.
Even though the goblins have plenty of high-powered explosives, the Gnomes can easily sabotage them.

Yes but Goblins are known for mischief and mishaps. Check and mate GOBLINS WIN, GOBLINS WIN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]