Legendary Quest help

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey i was wondering if anyone on the Horde side was doing the Dagger quest and wanted to join up and kill Creed together. If you would like to message me ingame Korver
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
if you can't watch a simple youtube video and repeat what they do. then you are bad sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Im glad you wasted your time to come to my forum post and type that, you must feel good about yourself. I bet you woke up this morning and said hey im going to go troll someone today just to make myself feel good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hes not trolling u stupid blood elf
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
what kind of troll trolls? geeze if you can't solo it you are a disgrace to the rogue community. should delete toon kthx.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Whats the point in posting on here for you? I asked for help. If you are not a Rogue and you cant help me then shut the !@#$ up. kthx
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ZzZzZZZZZzzZZz........wtb better material, god this servers boring. Bring back the real trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
reason: i see bad rogue lookin for help on phase 1 quest. i question your skillset. that's all lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The most difficult part is getting to Creed, and you already cheesed that. If you can't use more of your skills than SS and eviscerate, you're going to have a bad time. It's a matter of perspective- Think of the daggers as something you earn instead of something you're given.

If you can't finish this quest by yourself, rogue isn't a good choice for you. Go roll DK or shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]