<AR> Scams

86 Human Paladin
How am I the troll? You owe me 10k
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There is nothing in the screenshots to state that a 10k gold bet was agreed upon. In fact the only time a 10k gold bet was even remotely mentioned was by Jaliya. Just because someone wants to duel doesn't mean they have to agree to a 10k gold bet UNLESS you express that you WILL NOT DUEL THEM UNLESS THEY BET IT. In this case there is no screenshot to prove that a 10k gold duel was agreed upon by both parties.

Also because you chose not to take the 100g bet proposition you also forfeited your rights to that prize. BTW where's the screenshot of you winning the duel? For all people know you just are whining about money you may not even have won! I could also mention that gambling is against Blizzard's policy & all parties involved could be subject to a warning or 3 day ban but in all honesty if that is the case then Blizzard will make that call.

Overall I just find this funny as this could easily be Jaliya scamming AR after reading over what I wrote above. It should be noted Jaliya is easily one of the top 5 trolls on the alliance side & a former member of Azeroths Resistance. To my understanding Jaliya's association with AR ended badly for her. Still Jaliya thanks for caring so much about AR's image to bring this to our attention. Have a nice day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I could also mention that gambling is against Blizzard's policy & all parties involved could be subject to a warning or 3 day ban but in all honesty if that is the case then Blizzard will make that call.

Jaliya your dad is PISSED
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
05/23/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Jaliya
http://imgur.com/pEYAw

Vetwar, did you even look at the screen-shots before you typed your heart out? Look at the chat box... And there's all your AR Buddies cheering peenqi on.Lmao.. HenryWorgen the 80 year old that plays wow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
Edited by Jaliya on 5/24/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Also I was in AR shortly after I xferd here. I didn't know how bad this guild was and I wish I found out sooner...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So Since my original post get's blocked, "Hi I'm new."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Where is the bet? There's a thing that says Peenqi wants to put 100g up for grabs... you said 10k & then SKIP TO THE END "Pay up". Where is there a sum agreed too? He says one amount you say another & then you demand your amount without providing proof. Here's a example I would like to use....

You demand to troll....
I demand you stop trolling....
You don't agree to my terms & I don't agree to yours...
I beat you in a duel....
Now I REALLY demand you stop trolling...

So question? Would you stop trolling having not agreed to it.... yea didn't think so bud :)
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Rules have changed, I beat 4 AR members that day.. Not that it's hard, but that's 40k gold on top of interest which comes out to 50k. I expect 50k by tonight at midnight.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
05/24/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Jaliya
Rules have changed, I beat 4 AR members that day.. Not that it's hard, but that's 40k gold on top of interest which comes out to 50k. I expect 50k by tonight at midnight.

I'll bite.

Or....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll nibble.

Or...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll scratch.

Or...
Reply Quote
I fly so, suck it
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^ This.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
< That.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Herro Fwiends!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We're all posting in a spidey thread now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey Jaliya, I think you owe us an apology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbTGGBKGDSc&lr=1&feature=results_video

Crank it to high quality, full screen, watch the chat box.

Cheers!
~Sabriye
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
like anyone would bet an op class like rogues 10k yea your so good
. not.
Edited by Dochaelian on 6/2/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]