Change it up is recruitng

90 Tauren Druid
Change it up is currently recruiting active pvp'ers to fill our RBG teams. We are in need of heals, caster dps, and tanks. We are looking to move forward in the RBG field and have experienced leaders who control our RBG teams. If you are interested please contact me or any other officers in the guild.

If you wish to add me to real ID to find me easier it is Thebrownsplus1@aol.com.
Reply Quote
Who leads your teams?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If i am on i lead the teams. Otherwise it is a mage by the name of Miztacular. We generally run them friday, saturday and sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
rating?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Currently we are somewhere around 1550ish. We are looking to raise this, which is why we are recruitng. Our rating does not clearly reflect the skill of the players in our group. It is just hard to get the same people to show up day after day. Which is another reason we are recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are also in need of either blood dk or prot warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Didn't Jaxxen already chase you out once Ve?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Vamos Rafa
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Okay look, your problem is with me not CiU if you have something to say please leave the guild alone and instead direct your "trolling" or "Hate" to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
All i am going to say is: Lol and get your story straight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]