<We PvE like We PvP>

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/18/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Judson
further proving that I am right, and that you just want to devalue any negative review.

Further proving that you have nothing to offer to back up your review.

It's called an opinion.

No one said otherwise; they only questioned its basis.

Everything isn't about you.

I never made this claim; people only referred to the historical hostility as a likely basis of your opinion here.

blah blah blah, I have nothing intelligent to say, so I'll resort to mocking again

Claiming no disgruntled feelings yet creating mocking posts just doesn't gel together very well.

Have your opinion, by all means, but know that for the reasons I explained earlier, its basis has just come across as questionable.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
05/18/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Seregan
Further proving that you have nothing to offer to back up your review.

which just further proves you only want to devalue my response to the video.. it is my opinion.. I don't like it.. You will just have to accept it.

No one said otherwise; they only questioned its basis.

The basis was clearly stated in my original response. "2-5 second clips + dumb music"

Not to mention, there doesn't have to be a basis.

I didn't mind the others as much, the music wasn't as terrible and the clips didn't seem as short even if they actually are the same length.

Of course, you're only proving to everyone your inability to comprehend simple answers as I am now having to reiterate my opinion of the video several times for you to understand it.

I never made this claim;
You've made the claim repeatedly with the way you post. Case in point, this thread. I posted a negative review, you immediately assumed that I actually like it but only said I didn't like it to get at you.

The rest of your stuff was just mindless drivel and your decision to ignore the points I made only highlights your acknowledgement and acceptance of those points as correct.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
How many times do I need to post

"the clips seem too short, the content of the clips leaves something to be desired and I dislike the music"

before you stop posting

"hmm, ok but what is the basis for this opinion?"
"So you think the clips are too short because you have an issue with Wooha?"
"Maybe you dislike the music because of something Wooha said to you in a forum post a week ago?"
"You know, the content of the clips is irrelevant because you obviously just dislike the whole guild"

You are delusional and you have mental issues.
Edited by Judson on 5/18/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Boys boys boys. We have fun in this guild as most people well know, and Tek captured clips of that. Imo, no matter what he would do, neither of you would like it for obvious reasons..you intensely dislike some of the the players in We Pve and thus that's generalized. I could care less why... however, have the grace to give kudos where they are due. It's a fun video showing what We Pve enjoys best...pvping.

Peace.

Why are you lumping my review with the negative ones?

As I said, the editing was sound - just wasn't sure what the point was other than showing the players of the guild. If that was his goal, then I guess he made it... I'm just, well, not sure why the rest of Thunderhorn needed to see it.

I mean, would you really want to sit through a video of random clips of Arv, Judson, Zandara, Snowing, Est, Auglion, Daucus, Odessa, Whysper, myself and goodness knows how many else of the guild just running around doing random things? It was very individually guildie-centric, so... maybe it should've just been shown on your guild's website? (I assume you guys have a website of your own?).

If you wanted to do a PVP video focusing on the guild, the said shots would've worked better IMO if say you showed three people in those quick-clips like you did, then showed those three people doing something really cool PVP wise, then cut to another three, showed them malowning somebody, ect... I mean, they were hardly PVPing in that video. Most were just jumping off ledges and running through corridors. Only way I knew that was a battleground was the occasional fight and recognizing the surrounding building.

My post wasn't saying "I hate it"... I'm just saying "I liked the editing, but the content could've been a bit different."

FWIW... For the record, I only dislike ONE person in the guild... Sym I like and the rest I don't know... so I'm hardly going to pass judgement on them based on the mad ramblings of one egotistical doink, am I? Hence why I asked "Why do you keep him around if you don't like bullying?" in that thread prior? :P

All I know of the guild is there's one egotistical !@#$%^ griefer, one cool guy who likes community, and now there's one guy who's good at video editing. :P

I mean, that's like judging all the TA members based on Zandara's posts! /shudder >_<
Edited by Meadows on 5/18/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"hmm, ok but what is the basis for this opinion?"
"So you think the clips are too short because you have an issue with Wooha?"
"Maybe you dislike the music because of something Wooha said to you in a forum post a week ago?"
"You know, the content of the clips is irrelevant because you obviously just dislike the whole guild"

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

I didn't bother reading all of the ramblings from Stratego... as quite frankly I could care less what he's trying to turn this thread into another e-peen stroking fest. My post was just a critique of the OP's post... one that actually did give complements AND suggestions to help improve. It was whomever in this lot of posts that immediately tried ad-homineming our opinions based on arguments from weeks ago on the actions/words of one of your guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fair enough.

05/18/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Misdora
ok guys lets ALL just get along

As Judson mentioned, we do get along...just saying it was a fun, casual video for enjoyment, not a contest.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Judson
which just further proves you only want to devalue my response to the video.. it is my opinion.. I don't like it.. You will just have to accept it.

Accept it as what? A valid assessment? I have yet to be convinced of that.

The basis was clearly stated in my original response. "2-5 second clips + dumb music"

Which are suspect, as I've said ealier. I don't like sea food, but I don't knock a well done red lobster platter simply because it's not my style. The music was different, yes, and I prefer other styles, yes, but you're just kidding yourself if you think this flunks the video from a passing grade. The music went very well with the style of editing involved, making the 2-5 second clips well choreographed with the music chosen.

Not to mention, there doesn't have to be a basis.

If you want anyone to care about your opinion, it does, and the fact that you posted your opinion indicates you feel you opinion should be known and recognized by others as having value.

Of course, you're only proving to everyone your inability to comprehend simple answers as I am now having to reiterate my opinion of the video several times for you to understand it.

Of course, you're only proving to everyone your inability to read responses to your answers, as you have succeeded only in repeating the same material that has already been responded to.

You've made the claim repeatedly with the way you post. Case in point, this thread. I posted a negative review, you immediately assumed that I actually like it but only said I didn't like it to get at you.

To ignore a history of hostility between you and the subject(s) of the video would be folly; taking this into account does not somehow mean everything is about me, but thanks for the red herring. :)

The rest of your stuff was just mindless drivel and your decision to ignore the points I made only highlights your acknowledgement and acceptance of those points as correct.

Points such as...? And that's rich, coming from someone repeating material already responded to.

You are delusional and you have mental issues.

Another example of your true colors coming out, in spite of your claim to harbor no ill-will or disgruntled feelings; personal attacks testify otherwise, making your bias against the video's subject a more credible influence in forming your opinion and bolstering the real distinction between what you really think and what you say you think.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Meadows
Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

Hey, um... you got a little somethin' on your nose there. Might want to clean yourself up.

I didn't bother reading all of the ramblings from Stratego...

As reading is clearly not one of your strong points, this doesn't surprise me in the least...

It was whomever in this lot of posts that immediately tried ad-homineming our opinions based on arguments from weeks ago on the actions/words of one of your guildies.

And the fact that the first people to respond voicing negative opinions were also the same two knuckleheads voicing hostile and negative views not too long ago toward the same/similar targets doesn't form a pattern at all, does it? Oh, no, no... It may very well be that the two instances are unrelated, but there's a similarity at least on the surface of things.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I am in TA, therefore I hate this video. That's how it works.....right?
Reply Quote
/facepalm

And hey, when did you get a race/sex/faction change?
Edited by Seregan on 5/19/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Accept it as what? A valid assessment? I have yet to be convinced of that.

I don't have to convince you. To use one of your favorite lines.. "as I am the highest authority on whether or not this is a non biased opinion and valid assessment we will be going with what I have to say on it and not you"

Which are suspect, as I've said ealier. I don't like sea food
don't give a crap you're a moron

05/19/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Seregan
If you want anyone to care about your opinion,
Tek seems to not have minded. Funny how this is his thread about his video and you are here ruining it.

s you have succeeded only in repeating the same material
because you couldn't comprehend it the first time I said it

To ignore a history of hostility between you and the subject(s) of the video
are you the subject of the video? nope.. it's Tek's video and it's about your whole guild, not just you.. so to pretend that YOU are the subject of the video is once again a product of your delusional ego.

Another example of your true colors coming out,
another example of you being delusional and continuing to argue in your guildies thread.
Edited by Judson on 5/19/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Tek's reply to the negative reviews =
05/18/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Tek
i dont mind the criticism. as a matter of fact, while working on this i was actually thinking of working on a video like the one Meadows mentioned

Seregan's reply to the negative reviews = 2 pages of ramblings from a nutcase

Please check yourself in and get help
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
05/19/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Judson
Seregan's reply to the negative reviews = 2 pages of ramblings from a nutcase

you might say his lips seem to be stuck to Tek's rear half the time ;)
Edited by Freeball on 5/19/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Judson
I don't have to convince you.

Your unending responses indicate you believe otherwise.

To use one of your favorite lines.. "as I am the highest authority on whether or not this is a non biased opinion and valid assessment we will be going with what I have to say on it and not you"

Unparallel use of the argument. This is not a matter of whose testimony is closer to the source, but whether your assessment of an objective subject equally accessible by all possesses merit. Nice try, though.

don't give a crap you're a moron

Once again, demonstrating your inability to respond to points and instead try clawing at the person. You're like a little mentally handicap child that can't keep up with the argument and just vents his frustration by attacking the person themselves. Bravo.

Tek seems to not have minded. Funny how this is his thread about his video and you are here ruining it.

Takes two to have a discussion. You just can't let go, which tells me I'm under your skin.

because you couldn't comprehend it the first time I said it

I not only comprehended but posted responses which you completely ignored, but again, nice try.

are you the subject of the video? nope..

Parts of it, yes. A piece, but not the whole. I shouldn't have to explain these things to you.

it's Tek's video and it's about your whole guild, not just you.. so to pretend that YOU are the subject of the video is once again a product of your delusional ego.

I never made that assertion, but thanks again for the straw man. You're only attacking figments of your imagination.

Seregan's reply to the negative reviews = 2 pages of ramblings from a nutcasePlease check yourself in and get help

This? Coming from someone who can't help but continue responding to an alleged "nutcase?" You'll be right there with me, bro. Your fragile ego just can't let things go; it's all too clear from your condescending tone, speaking out of both sides of your mouth, too arrogant to see your own hypocracy. With every post you make, you bolster the previous assertions that you harbor inner rot and disgruntled hostilities you claimed you didn't have. Your pathetic behavior speaks louder than text.
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Freeball
you might say his lips seem to be stuck to Tek's rear half the time ;)

Except I don't hide behind others hoping they'll fight my battles like Meadows, nor do I echo them in some bid for approval. My argument is with two-faced trolls; call that what you will.
Reply Quote
You know if we all ignore Seregan He'll most likely start bullying himself.

Food for thought.
Reply Quote
You know if we all ignore Seregan He'll most likely start bullying himself.

Food for thought.

(1) Unlikely; (2) false accusation of bullying to begin with; and (3) nice try to inject a claim unrelated to the topic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i dont mind the criticism. as a matter of fact, while working on this i was actually thinking of working on a video like the one Meadows mentioned.. actually playing with full UI up and getting some cool coordinated guild BG strategies..

I know it's a bit camp, but may I suggest using the Harlem Globetrotter's theme for some of those Guild BG strats in that video should you make it. Particularly any one where you do something funky like the afore-mentioned several DK's pulling a flag carrier from end-to-mid field, or a team of priests life-gripping your flag-carrier in the same way to the front. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
And the fact that the first people to respond voicing negative opinions were also the same two knuckleheads voicing hostile and negative views not too long ago toward the same/similar targets doesn't form a pattern at all, does it? Oh, no, no... It may very well be that the two instances are unrelated, but there's a similarity at least on the surface of things.

Considering that only about 8 people from our sever ever really actively post on this forum... yes, they're totally unrelated. :P

...and now I see why you're no-longer doing military stuff IRL... making random assumptions and attacks based on personal grudges are considered a really bad thing in that profession. :P
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Meadows
...and now I see why you're no-longer doing military stuff IRL... making random assumptions and attacks based on personal grudges are considered a really bad thing in that profession. :P

Haha, more diarrhea out of your mouth. You have no clue what you're talking about, making allegations about a career you know absolutely nothing of. Further still, suggesting a hostile force would act negatively toward something related to the object of their historical hostilities isn't "random," but nice try.
Edited by Seregan on 5/20/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]