[A] <Profit> is recruiting!

90 Draenei Shaman
Profit has been a raiding guild since March 2008 and provides a laid back but progressive raiding environment. Our GM Dregin has been deployed to Afghanistan and we are awaiting his return in the next few weeks.

Our raid days are Tues & Thrus 6:45pm server till 10:30pm server(CST). We are currently 5/8 H 10m and 1/8 H 25m DS. We are a fun adult guild; we joke, drink, and kill !@#$ during raids. Those who easily offended by typos, cussing and joking need not apply. Once saying this let me point out there are limits to this. We do not tolerate trade chat trolls, harassment of fellow members or those who like to /afk during boss fights.

You are welcome to have your alts as well as friend and family members invited to the guild. Guild repairs, flasks & feasts are provided for raiders.

Our goal for this expac is to clear Heroic DS in 10m. In order to do this we are in need of Healers for our progression 10mH runs. Healers applying must be able to constantly make the raid days and times for the summer.

***Please visit profitkt.com to apply (please note our gm has been deployed so our website is currently out of date) or contact me (any candy in profit) or Knifetodeath directly in game.***

In addition to our main raid we have an alt DS run weds/sun 645-1030 server time.

On another note we are starting to open recruit for MoP. We are looking for members who will fit the personality of the guild and who plan to raid once MoP goes live. Our goal is to return to our 25m roots and progress as a 25m. Those interested in joining casually until MoP please visit our website (profitkt.com) to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Big welcome back when Dregin gets home :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for all around Kick-!@#-ness.
And welcome home Dregin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump for all around prosperity. Big welcome home Dregin!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump for a bunch of nice guys.

Except wifi...he's mean.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
A quick welcome home to Dregin. Glad you survived the desert!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks fellas, it's good to be back. Was interesting doing a tour with the Army this time, will never do that again.

I'll be around the next month until I get back into full time, shoot me a line in game sometime folks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hi Dregin it's Meso.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]