WTS Battered Hilt

90 Worgen Death Knight
I have 2 Battered Hilts for sale and can sell on either horde or alliance side.
Open to all offers at this time.
Pst me in game or send mail with offer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
ill buy for like 500g if u like... i could use it for transmog for my DK...
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Warrior
05/20/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Jimmyhowlett

I would estimate the value at 10,000g. That's a pretty low ball offer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
05/20/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Chàrax

Nah, 10,000 gold for an outdated weapon? Please. You can farm the hilt just by doing the icc instances. I've seen it drop multiple times. I have it on both my paladin and warrior. 10,000 is wayyyyy too much
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/20/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Chàrax

someone's smoking the !@#$%^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/20/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Swaggatron
Nah, 10,000 gold for an outdated weapon? Please. You can farm the hilt just by doing the icc instances. I've seen it drop multiple times. I have it on both my paladin and warrior. 10,000 is wayyyyy too much

05/21/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Englishbeat
someone's smoking the !@#$%^

I think someone doesn't understand that they just gave out who their alt is. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
yay its really outdated... i could solo ICC instances easily for this but its only really worth like 500g... back in WOTLK u could of prolly got 10k when it first came out... but its not worth anywhere near that now... and if u were referring to me about the alt thing that is not my alt... trust me... i dont even have a pally... opted for the DK instead for tanking and such
Reply Quote
31 Night Elf Warrior
Per Wowhead, Cata commentators estimate that it drops once every 35 heroic runs. Only people doing that instance would be farmers.

The item gives an achievement, opens up a nice quest chain, and the item is a good choice for transmog (which my main is using).

500g for running 35 heroic runs? Heh... I'll get right on that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/23/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Jimmyhowlett
and if u were referring to me about the alt thing that is not my alt... trust me... i dont even have a pally... opted for the DK instead for tanking and such

It's directed at Swag and English, because I figure they thought they would be so clever trolling like that. :)

And no, seriously. If you want to pay 500g for it, you're better off farming it yourself or hoping you hit someone really, really, really naive as to the value of it. There is no way around that. I've been noticing a rather common trend lately where people try to belittle the value of something because they don't feel it's worth that much.

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's not worth as little as you think it is. If anything, intentional or not, you're actually insulting those that have farmed it and/or screwing someone out of a good chunk of gold.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
How about 5000g?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I might be interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]