LF raid group

85 Undead Priest
It appears that my guild is no longer interested in finishing out the tier, so I'm looking to hop into a group with 6/8H to 8/8H experience. I'm available every day except Tuesday currently, and would prefer 10 man (as my gear doesn't support 25s style very well). Would be willing to fill in for weeks at a time, etc, so long as I get my 8/8.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hi,

We are currently looking for a priest to fill out our roster. We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:45 to 11. Currently on 6/8 with great progression, we had a few weeks of lapse time due to changing realms from Exodar but back into raiding full swing. We do not require applications as we know pretty fast if our guild and new people will mesh well. Pretty laid back guild but we do require everyone to show up most raids (we know life at times gets in the way) but in order to keep progressing people need to be there to learn. Let me know if you are interested you can either message me, Beergasm or Papilindo to talk about the guild.
Edited by Cuppee on 5/22/2012 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I blame Diablo 3!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I don't know the click to move is pretty horrible.
Edited by Cuppee on 5/22/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
You don't have to click to move, though. I also hate clicking to move, so I move by leading my character around with the mouse cursor.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/22/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Síeara
I blame Diablo 3!

seems to be a big part of it.

05/22/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Cuppee
We are currently looking for a priest to fill out our roster.

Will take a look.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you would like a general idea of how we raid you can check out my youtube videos of our guild kills since the start of cataclysm:

youtube.com/chrisrey3156

As Cuppee said, if you see anyone on the guild online go ahead and ask for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
if you're still raiding, and in need of heals, and don't grab blew to do so, you're making a big mistake. dude's beast mode, his name's plastered all over WoL....was so annoying having him bubble-snipe every hot i threw, glad i had to go bear

(hate our group lost interest blew, g'luck on the 8/8 hm bud)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<3 Blew.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/22/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Sunshifter
was so annoying having him bubble-snipe every hot i threw, glad i had to go bear

you know you loved every minute of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Blew,

We want to fill one more slot for our roster, It says we are looking for a dps but we have some wiggle room for the right person.

Casual Scrubs (US-Turalyon) is now recruiting for a few select spots for our 10 man raid roster.

Our player base is primarily made up of people who have known each other and raided together for years, with our raiders experience ranging from simply killing heroics modes to players with consistent US Top 20 experience. We have come together on Turalyon to raid together on a lightweight schedule that accommodates all of our real world commitments. Though we have only 9 scheduled raid hours a week, the goal of Casual Scrubs is to clear all heroic content at a reasonable pace – meaning we expect preparation, performance, and optimization from all of our raiders.

Our scheduled raid hours are 9 pm - 12 pm EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Optional off-night activities such as alt runs are scheduled among members on a week-by-week basis.

We are currently 8/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul.

As of right now, we are looking for one DPS.

If you are interested, please visit casualscrubs.guildlaunch.com, or feel free to contact Anubis, Lyssan, or Narawen in game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/24/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Pallyssan
We want to fill one more slot for our roster, It says we are looking for a dps but we have some wiggle room for the right person.

I do have a legendary somewhere around here. I'll take a look at you guys as well. Haven't had much time this past week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Feel free to hit me up in game if you have any questions. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Still looking, Although I think at this point I would prefer just filling in on guild runs where people are missing raiders. I'm available most nights lately, so feel free to hit me up if you're down a body (healer or dps), although I do have an adequately geared tank as well.

Blue#1985
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]