Yungztuhs Bogus Journey

90 Draenei Death Knight
Ok so i am in the process of makeing everyone aware of the ninjas of gnomer ,,, i dont have to say names however this guild is known for ninja looting i will be posting videos on raids i enter
im in the process of linking the video from today
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wewt, i love role play. can i be the defense attorney? your honor..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
waiting on this vid still.......
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Of course you can Geoda
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Waitin on a vid here. But some of my guildies have had a bad history with Yungztuhs Bogus Journey, your not alone Demonwinter. One person from said guild called one of my guildies "Kill Squad Scum", I dont think my guildie was happy about it at all, even I have had problems with a member or two from Yungztuhs... And Its not nice what has been done to me too.
Edited by Iceepowa on 5/27/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We all know what happened at the Darkmoon arena Iceepowa...you guys are ruthless.
Reply Quote
From the word on the streets of gnomer.... however.. Yungztuh's Bogus Journey is quite a good guild unless your on our bad side.. If so, i feel bad for you.. And as far as the Kill Squad Scum.. That was pretty funny watching your guildies get offended as i trolled them! Keep me posted Iceepowa! :)) And shout out to my boy Arthore!! #1
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Status update on the video?
Reply Quote
52 Human Paladin
05/30/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Yungsleaze
Status update on the video?

Don't hold your breath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/28/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Yungsleaze
We all know what happened at the Darkmoon arena Iceepowa...you guys are ruthless.

Well. Assuming ruthless means sitting there watching you guys kill lowbies who couldnt stand a chance then yeah.
You guys claimed that you would have one of your guys do a fair 1v1 against a pally, instead you guys let him in then zerged him entirely, makin it a 20v1, and all your people heard it too, he didnt even last 3 seconds.

So yeah, if anything you guys are the ruthless ones.

05/28/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Hitmanlol
And as far as the Kill Squad Scum.. That was pretty funny watching your guildies get offended as i trolled them!

Why did you feel like trolling my guildies? Cmon man, you should know that if you attack us we get back even if its a fail, we dont take kindly to being trolled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yawn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1 Yungztuhs Bogus Journey #1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
on the video note i was put aware that it is a violation of blizzz code of conduct or something because there are names shown of toons in multiple guilds however there is nothing said about nameing the ninjas or reposting ingame main sent and admitting it to be a ninja guild thanx for that mail hitmanlol/Krato
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/15/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Demonwinter
on the video note i was put aware that it is a violation of blizzz code of conduct or something because there are names shown of toons in multiple guilds however there is nothing said about nameing the ninjas or reposting ingame main sent and admitting it to be a ninja guild thanx for that mail hitmanlol/Krato

Sooo... no vid??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man, my popcorns getting stale:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
From the word on the streets of gnomer.... however.. Yungztuh's Bogus Journey is quite a good guild unless your on our bad side.. If so, i feel bad for you.. And as far as the Kill Squad Scum.. That was pretty funny watching your guildies get offended as i trolled them! Keep me posted Iceepowa! :)) And shout out to my boy Arthore!! #1

Really ? Not to stir the crap and throw it in the face of your guild... actually, yes it is exactly what I am about to do.

All I remember is a bunch of immature kids that started throwing around racial slurs when they felt like they had to protect the intergrity of their ePvPeeness until my officers and I kicked every single of your scrubby alts and mains out of Apotheosis.

For all that my voice count in here, I have no doubt beleiving youd be Ninjas as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Lol im in that guild on my warlock just 1 thing it sucks bad we never do any BGs or RBGs at all and its suppose to be a pvp guild.
Reply Quote
I remember Narph asking us to carry his PvP team. I also remember Narph boasting about PvE in trade. If anything you're the one with the ego. P.S. Your voice counts for nothing, we don't listen to bads.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I don't recall us ever having a PVP team. I do recall kicking all of you though. Nice to see you display your lack of maturity again ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]