bored hungry whine whine
99 Draenei Paladin
Editing a new viiiideo

so exciiiited

SO MUCH MURDER
99 Draenei Paladin
"I don't sweat, I glisten. Girls glisten."
99 Draenei Paladin
Going to play a game; I quote the same person over and over till someone gets it

"They said, say something insulting and I'm like gotcha covered. NOODLE BUCKET. They're like THAT'S PERFECT!"
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this sounds like a fun game

off topic - abcdefghijklmnopqrstvwxyz
100 Night Elf Druid
Yay Xun is back!
99 Draenei Paladin
"I'm actually really impressed with this dog's patience; fishing is BORING. Even after a few minutes I start barking and peeing on stuff."
99 Draenei Paladin
"You could die at any moment. Might as well make the best of the lack of death you're currently experiencing."
100 Night Elf Druid
Showan Im confused :s
99 Draenei Paladin
"In my eyes I never fail. You'll never succeed if you don't fail, just act like you always succeeded."

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GUESS WHO I'M QUOTING

This is a game silly
Edited by Showan on 7/17/2012 8:23 AM PDT
99 Draenei Paladin
"She sheds too like a frikin' muthapsshhhfff....mothers shed. Most people's moms....check it out! Seriously, hug your mom and rub her head really fast. Look at your hand. That's gross."
99 Draenei Paladin
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do....I'll kill them."
100 Night Elf Druid
Ooooh I thought I knew the last one then I realized its not that one...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me" was what I was thinking...

Help me! Are the quotes from the movies? Songs? Random tube videos?
99 Draenei Paladin
Nope, I'm quoting a specific person; and Rihanna isn't it. Good try though!

*Eats wasabi* "Aaa. That's a lot. That's more than I wanted. Mmm. *Starts to burn* MMMM. AaaaaaAAAA NO IT WENT UP MY NOSE IT WENT UP MY NOSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO GET IN THE MICROWAVE GET IN THE MICROWAVE NOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAH WASABI MAKES PEOPLE PUT STUFF IN MICROWAVES! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROBITUSSIN GIVE ME SOME ROBITUSSIN!"
Edited by Showan on 7/19/2012 2:54 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
I <3 pistachios! But they make you fat <.<
99 Draenei Paladin
"Is that a stripper pole? I can work it girl, believe you me. I don't know what what believe you mean me means believe you means....what's up bro?"
100 Night Elf Druid
Paris Hilton?
99 Draenei Paladin
Nope, she's not as smart as this person, though we question this person's intelligence sometimes.

"It sounds like silence. It sounds like...an empty ballroom. And there's a bunch of people in dresses. And there's a...there's a monkey in a dress but he's also...he's on like a rope swing, and he's like sailing through the ballroom like a freakin' monkey ninja. And he's also got one of those bands across his chest with bullets like a Rambo monkey. This is what's going through my head right now, are you picturing the same? It's like a ballroom sort of out of Titanic, but there's a swinging ninja monkey with bullets."
99 Draenei Paladin
"In high school, I was in the German club, just so I could be in another yearbook picture . . . so I was in the club for a day, ready? The club is called Florida Association of German Students. I'm not going to spell that out, but you can figure it out."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]